Recreating Louis van Gaal’s 3-5-2 formation in Football Manager 2014

hi, really confused regarding Oppostion instructions....could someone help??? whats worked best

hi, really confused regarding Oppostion instructions....could someone help??? whats worked best
Sorry i've been away...i recently moved apartments
Set assistant to take over OI and then select all opposition players ans set to close down always(tends to force mistakes)

season 4. Carlise first in prem league. 2 draws 11 losses from 13 games. Absolutly sucks with small teams
You can't possibly expect your team to perform when you lack the minimum required quality; player morale, training intensity are also a plus...so stop going about saying the tactic sucks when the fault is yours

You can't possibly expect your team to perform when you lack the minimum required quality; player morale, training intensity are also a plus...so stop going about saying the tactic sucks when the fault is yours

mate what tactic is better the original or the update ? also do you use counter against the bigger teams and if you do when do you use it ?

mate what tactic is better the original or the update ? also do you use counter against the bigger teams and if you do when do you use it ?
I prefer the update. Like i already said earlier, I use the counter version in the BIG games and sometimes when i'm leading and i'm afraid the opposition will score

Trying this on my Monaco save at the moment. Struggled last season big time and just avoided the sack. Gave it a whole preseason and so far I have only lost twice and I am now in Feb. I am trying to create a home tactic for easy bankers with a bit more going forward, I have pulled one of the CB out into the HB position and testing just now will let you know how that plays.

One question though, I seem to concede a lot with strikers breaking the offside trap, has anyone else got that problem? I might also change the stoppers to just CBD's to see if that helps.

Defensively this is probably the best tactic that I've seen. The one criticism I have of it though is that the strikers don't score enough. Have you had this problem yourself Agieluma?

Hi mate you have 3 tactics here withc one i use ?

The update

Trying this on my Monaco save at the moment. Struggled last season big time and just avoided the sack. Gave it a whole preseason and so far I have only lost twice and I am now in Feb. I am trying to create a home tactic for easy bankers with a bit more going forward, I have pulled one of the CB out into the HB position and testing just now will let you know how that plays.

One question though, I seem to concede a lot with strikers breaking the offside trap, has anyone else got that problem? I might also change the stoppers to just CBD's to see if that helps.

place your fastest CB in the CD (D) to sit and cover...don't change to CD (C) as he will tend to fall too deep.

Defensively this is probably the best tactic that I've seen. The one criticism I have of it though is that the strikers don't score enough. Have you had this problem yourself Agieluma?

I never had problems getting my strikers to score. Just keep their morale high...praise when they perform well and criticize when they don't.

This tactic is awesome with United

I have won all eleven games of season and knocked Chelsea out League Cup on pens (their first team played)

Signed Odegaard and have Fletcher training him and have Falcao training Gabigol

Both are awesome talents.

alrite agieluma did u use any ppm through the season on your players. just starting a new career with wigan in the championship. cheers

Hi
I like this tactic a lot, I have been playing in the Icelandic Primer division and won the league in the first season and managed to win my group in EURO cup but lost in the knockout. but it´s good for a semi-professional club.
I was wondering about players preferred moves, what moves I should train my players for each position.

Hi
I like this tactic a lot, I have been playing in the Icelandic Primer division and won the league in the first season and managed to win my group in EURO cup but lost in the knockout. but it´s good for a semi-professional club.
I was wondering about players preferred moves, what moves I should train my players for each position.

Wide centre-backs:Marks opponents tightly
Wing backs: Gets forward whenever possible,
Central midfieder(D): Tries long range passes, Likes to switch ball to other flank
Deep-lying playmaker: Tries killer balls often, Comes deep to get ball
Advanced playmaker: Tries killer balls often, Gets forward whenever possible
Strikers: moves into channels

Agieluma- Anymore news with this tactic being successful with results e.g. m8

So, after i became bored of mauling opponents with this tactic, I've decided to embark on another massive project. Pep Guardiola has been earning plaudits with his "AMOEBA" tactic since the new season began.., the climax being his side's 1-7 masterclass away to AS Roma in the Champions' League. I've studied FC Bayern over the past few months and I've decided to recreate this tactic using Football Manager 2014. The thread will be up soon

Agieluma- woz there any change for your 352 formation on the op screen m8