Can I continue a save with this or I should start a new save

Mate, if you have the players for it, you can use it (you can add the tactics to 2nd and 3rd slots to get it fluid). If you don't have the players or your season will end soon, then use it from next year. Simple as that.

OK, I have the players so I ll give it a go with my warlord team.
Won 3-0 against Liverpool first match.

Is Samurai so tight in defence as the Leviathan? So far I was really enjoying the 4231, but I like to tinker with tactics (just as many others here, haha) and would give this a go. I see on the screens of the test season that the assists are happening from different sources, but which players are having most of these assists?

Is Samurai so tight in defence as the Leviathan? So far I was really enjoying the 4231, but I like to tinker with tactics (just as many others here, haha) and would give this a go. I see on the screens of the test season that the assists are happening from different sources, but which players are having most of these assists?

If you check post #16 you can see that the assists are spread like AM>WMs>CMs

Mate, if you have the players for it, you can use it (you can add the tactics to 2nd and 3rd slots to get it fluid). If you don't have the players or your season will end soon, then use it from next year. Simple as that.

You mean Watford?

Yes I mean watford.
Currently sitting 3rd with the same points as league leaders, 6 goal difference.
How do I take a screenshot.
Tactic is amazing

Yes I mean watford.
Currently sitting 3rd with the same points as league leaders, 6 goal difference.
How do I take a screenshot.
Tactic is amazing

Easiest way to upload screens is:

- alt+F9 in the game, it will save the screenshot to the game's data folder/screenshots
- post a reply and click on insert image above in the toolbar and attach the file from your folder

I can't find certain team talks that you mention, I have faith.., show me something else.. which ones should I be using?

Testing this tactic and it's looking good.

Also, are the team talks done to the whole squad or to midfield, forwards, defense?

I can't find certain team talks that you mention, I have faith.., show me something else.. which ones should I be using?

Testing this tactic and it's looking good.

Also, are the team talks done to the whole squad or to midfield, forwards, defense?

Actually let the overall team talk done by your assistant, but after that you should do the positional team talk

Well-Well, Samurai has something unique to offer. Great synergy on the pitch and nice to watch the play.

View attachment 1099955

The away version could be very frustrating to the opposite team. If I would be playing against it, probably my laptop would get hurt xD Anyway if it's not working the home version can be still used for the last 20 minutes.

Tactic is good but my striker dont score at all , I am Leeds in Premier League and my strikers are Kuki or Jean
but none of them score. No goals in the first 8 games ? Never seen that before.
However tactics is really good with tight defence so I dont care but maybe try
another role for the striker ??

Tactic is good but my striker dont score at all , I am Leeds in Premier League and my strikers are Kuki or Jean
but none of them score. No goals in the first 8 games ? Never seen that before.
However tactics is really good with tight defence so I dont care but maybe try
another role for the striker ??

The early version of the tactic had Advanced Forward and later Poacher, but I chose DLFa, since it scored the most. Like I showed, Charlie Austin got 30 goals on 38 games.

If you change the striker role you risk effectiveness of the setup. Try for some matches and experiment.

Won the treble but decided to try something new and give this a go. Yet to lose after 10 games and that's with my players not at there fluent best. Got a lot of inside forwards so I'm retraining them as wide midfielders and Coric as a CM. Vert impressed so far with this.

Every single save I make Man United lose only 1-2 games per season, how on earth did they lose 9 in yours lol

1st season on vanarama south with gloucester used your 4-3-3 cautios and lost promotion on playoff finals. Second season used samurai with better team finished only 6th. Now going 3rd season and i dont know wich one i should use . maybe i ll go with joker next season

Last edited:
1st season on vanarama south with gloucester used your 4-3-3 cautios and lost promotion on playoff finals. Second season used samurai with better team finished only 6th. Now going 3rd season and i dont know wich one i should use . maybe i ll go with joker next season

I will remove Joker until new version.