Right so after looking at other peoples tactics and the final league position all i have see is Middlesbrough relegated all the time!.. Middlesbrough is my home team club so i decided to make a new save and take them on with this Samurai tactic to see what happens. Middlesbrough have just been promoted this year back to the Premier League after 7 years down in the Championship.

Was going to be hard but iv done the best i can and got in some more players all young ones as well since this Boro team atm is mostly for the 4 2 3 1 tactic.

So screens below for the first season. All i can do is build on the team next season.

Final thoughts on the tactic? Got good potential just need to keep playing and upgrading my team to find out

View attachment 108411View attachment 108410View attachment 108409View attachment 108408View attachment 108407View attachment 108406

Nice one! And leading the league with media prediction 24th should be an ideal for me.

It should be yea. If anyone is going to use this tactic, your team talk method is needed 100%, without it I'd be mid-table.

Also the scouting with your filters, looking for good regens and established players, I always like a nice mix.

I have a few players still with me from League 2, doing quite well! Do you find that you use the Away tactic more? even at Home?

Did you try a complete forward instead of a DLF before I try it out, i find my striker is dropping too far deep to be effective against a lot of teams and is just passing around all the time.

Did you try a complete forward instead of a DLF before I try it out, i find my striker is dropping too far deep to be effective against a lot of teams and is just passing around all the time.

You should try it mate. I find the DLFa good enough.

Time to get some sleep. I love this tactic. The losses I've suffered are from teams that have been relegated from the Premier League and some are from Red Cards & injuries. Media prediction is 24th and I'm pretty sure I can manage promotion to the Premier League. Also, lack of draws? haha

View attachment 108387View attachment 108385

Did you used the away version? You were possibly hit on the break too many times.

yeah i did, iv just watched the match back now 2 of the goals were from free kicks (1shot Fk other FK pass into the box onto head), 2 were through balls, 1 cross onto head from corner flag, and 1 whipped in cross

So second season done with Middlesbrough, finished 11th again lol. After spending 61mil on 8 new players all young and got good potential to improve still. Slight improvement from last season tho... 58 goals scored last season 57 2nd season but. 63 conc to 55 2nd season.. 11 of the goals were away to chelsea and liverpool two games 11 goals i let in. lost 6-1 and 5-1.

Well all i can do is go again and try and get in better players lol.

View attachment 108297View attachment 108296View attachment 108295View attachment 108294View attachment 108293

Superb tactic. I have got a really strong Man City squad but lost my first choice CB's before he game then had a CM sent off just before half time. Still destroyed Bayern 5-1. Really is something else.