SFraser's Training Schedules for FM10

My young players keeps injured with this training. dont like much Dan's seems to be better to me
then tone it down. like i said ealier, its not about the schedule its about the theory. unlike the number line theory, this theory actually works

Excellent guide! Thanks for taking the time to explain the theory. I have been looking at several training systems and I think I will try this one.

Hi themadsheep2001 - really interested in trying this out - I've just one very stupid question what is "CA" mean? :$

On categories affected you said vision for attacking and i dont think theres a stat called vision on the game? I may be mistaken however. And are you sure on what goes in the categories, or are a lot of them guesses? For example could it be that penalties are actually under shooting not set pieces?

On categories affected you said vision for attacking and i dont think theres a stat called vision on the game? I may be mistaken however. And are you sure on what goes in the categories, or are a lot of them guesses? For example could it be that penalties are actually under shooting not set pieces?
it may be a typo, i havent got fm10 installed anymore you will have too look for yourself, not guesses if you look at the attribute splits on the training it tells you which are in each category. FM11 is out in 8 days so im not covering this thread anymore really

attacking is passing and creativity, yea your right vision does not exist

attacking is passing and creativity, yea your right vision does not exist
thats the one. referred to it as vision becuase it describes that it does more clearly

hi guys, does anybody know if this training schedule is going to be emulated for fm11? I was using it in fm10 and it realy had great effect on my players. Unfortunately the registration on the sigames page was disabled, i can't view the original thread.