Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

if you want to upload them, save your pictures in PAINT, save them in--your name-pictures. and then go to the paper clip at go advanced, and click browse...find your pictures and wait for them to upload:)

thanks!

Is it 59mil to spend on players budget at man city? at the start;)

Last edited:
yah took me like 15 minutes...i was like uhhhm wtf is wrong with you, you crazy laptop..ill kill you..:( i got like anger problems when i get happy and stupid things happen:)

how do i change player instructions i cliked it then set it to goalkepper and it wont let me change anything please help

It's taking ages because you're saving them as the wrong file type. Save them as a .JPG and it will only take a few seconds to upload each pic. :)

P.S. marcus2596: Just noticed your signature, Wilshere is not a -10, he's a -9.

thanks NUFC, ill try it out, but wat u mean .JPG? at the end of the thing i just write .JPG?

JPEG?

I wait ages for pictures to upload then it says error....:mad:

Beat man utd 2-0!:D Thanks to steaua bucharest's tactic ( when playing higher teams go defensive and do counter-attacking )

Thanks

opposition instructions

hi this tactic seems to be working ok for me so far. what do u recommend for opposition instructions?

great work im in my 2nd season and i beat the champions of europe bayern fc 3-1 with arsenal in the quater finals leg1

cheers matey
played against wigan without tactic in FA cup in 5th round and drew 1-1 with sunderland...
in the rematch away i used the tactic and riquleme pllaying CM got 2 goals and so did Cisse.

hey fellas:D im back once again but this time...i have developed a tactic for...Villa

..........FC..........FC..........
AML..........................AMR
................MC.................
................DM.................
DL.......DC..........DC.......DR
................GK..................

DR\DL-ARROWS UP!
DC\DC-ARROWS DOWN!
MC-ARROW UP!
AMR\AML-ARROWS UP!
*EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS THE SAME*

MENTALITY-3 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT.
CREATIVE FREEDOM-LEAVE IT HALF.
PASSING STYLE-5 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
TEMPO-4 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
WIDTH-LEAVE IT HALF.
CLOSING DOWN-MAXIMUM.
TIME WASTING-MINIMUM.(why waste time when we can score?)
DEFENSIVE LINE-LEAVE IT HALF.
TACKLING-LEAVE IT HALF.
**TICK THE TIGHT MARKING BOX, NOTHING ELSE**

SET PIECES..........LEFT..........RIGHT
CORNERS..........6 YARD BOX..........6 YARD BOX
FREE KICKS..........MIXED..........MIXED
THROW-INS..........MIXED..........MIXED

MENTALITY-1 CLICK TO THE RIGHT.
CREATIVE FREEDOM-LEAVE IT HALF.
PASSING STYLE-5 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
TEMPO-5 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
WIDTH-LEAVE IT HALF.
CLOSING DOWN-MAXIMUM.
TIME WASTING-MINIMUM.(why waste time when we can score?)
DEFENSIVE LINE-3 CLICKS TO THE LEFT.
TACKLING-LEAVE IT HALF.
**TICK ALL EXCEPT FOR OFFSIDE TRAP**

SET PIECES..........LEFT..........RIGHT
CORNERS..........6 YARD BOX..........6 YARD BOX
FREE KICKS..........MIXED..........MIXED
THROW-INS..........MIXED..........MIXED
DR-FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, THE NEXT *3* LEAVE AT HALF, CROSS BALL-OFTEN.
DL-SAME AS DR.
DC'S-EVERYTHING MINIMUM EXCEPT FOR THROUGH BALLS-LEAVE AT HALF.
DMC-TACKLIN-HARD, NEXT *3* LEAVE AT HALF, THROUGH BALLS-OFTEN, AND LAST ONE LEAVE AT HALF.
MC-MENTALITY-6 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT, CREATIVE FREEDOM-4 TO THE RIGHT, TACKLING-HARD, FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, THROUGH BALLS-OFTEN, *EVERYTHING ELSE LEAVE HALF*
AMR-CREATIVE FREEDOM-5 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT, TACKLING-HARD, NEXT *2*MAXIUMUM, LAST *3*HALFWAY ****TICK FREE ROLE****
AML- MENTALITY-MAXIMUM, CREATIVE FREEDOM-MAXIMUM, **ALL MAXIMUM EXCEPT FOR RUN WITH BALL-LEAVE AT HALF.
FC'S-MENTALITY-MAXIMUM, PASSING STYLE-5 CLICKS TO THE RIGHT, TACKLING-HARD, FORWARD RUNS-OFTEN, CROSS BALL-RARELY **EVERYTHING ELSE LEAVE NORMAL**

TRANSFERS IN- VELOSO, DEFOUR, ONYEWU, SRNA, ZHIRKOV.

SUGGESTIONS- WELL NOW FOR MC, OR DM...MOUTINHO OR DIARRA!?! I NEED SUGGESTIONS, WHO TO GET...THE WORLD WILL NEVER KNOW:(

if you need DM who really work hard all the time try sissoko from juventus or sunny from valencia they got fantastic phisical stats and good tackling too to break all opposant player their tackling rate always more than 10.0