Simply the GREATEST tactic! hasnt't let me down!

elovitnas, all you need to do is go to your tactics page select one of your wingers so that the player instructions come up and change swap position with to none, do this for both wingers.

i looked at the player instructions before and swap positions already selected as none :)

haha scotsman1979...u must really not know how to play the game:) because i dont care if they dont work for you....they are working for everyone else...save the comments for yourself next time please:)

Im at QPR as well, just wondering is it better 2 have a big, strong striker too use as a target man and a nippy quick striker to feed of him or is it ok 2 have 2 little strikers? I have Ebanks-blake and kevin Doyle atm

mine might rival it. hav won 82% of my games. didnt lose a game in the premiership in my first season, and only 1 in my second. i have won premiership both seasons, n not played champions league final yet in 2nd season. and alos, raid italy youngsters, they become amazing.

.................ST..................ST
AML....................................
.........CM.....CM......CM..........
LB.........CB...........CB.........RB
.................. GK ...................

you have the right CM arrow going up with creativity, same with left CM, and the middle CM bit more defensive but high creativity. i hav nasri or vela on left wing, mainly nasri cause he is amazing. hav him high attacking, high creativity, high everything basically. i have walcott as the right striker, he is amazing as wel, averaged over 7.5 for first season and so many assists, didnt score a lot, but scored enough. i have pace throughout my team, with clichy n sagna as my full backs, both are amaing now, clichy worth 19mill or something.

Eh Bucharest mate... can you figure out how to send us the download for your tactic with the player/team instructions etc all attached. Its too much info to write down and/or sort out in game! cheers in advance mate :p

iv been using this formation for villa and been doing well (finished 6th 1st season and currently 8 games unbeaten in season 2) but i havent bothered with the team tactics cos i belive that like all the other football manager games leaving your team tactics as standard is better. i just adapt the player tactics to the players stats

tactics dont always work if your a good team then they are bound 2 play well and ur the tactics u ave done closing down over hole pitch they must get tired and **** changing tactics 4 away and home games thats jus wasting time and pointless.

do you use playmakers and target man ?? you said tick all other then offside trap ?

mine might rival it. hav won 82% of my games. didnt lose a game in the premiership in my first season, and only 1 in my second. i have won premiership both seasons, n not played champions league final yet in 2nd season. and alos, raid italy youngsters, they become amazing.

you have the right CM arrow going up with creativity, same with left CM, and the middle CM bit more defensive but high creativity. i hav nasri or vela on left wing, mainly nasri cause he is amazing. hav him high attacking, high creativity, high everything basically. i have walcott as the right striker, he is amazing as wel, averaged over 7.5 for first season and so many assists, didnt score a lot, but scored enough. i have pace throughout my team, with clichy n sagna as my full backs, both are amaing now, clichy worth 19mill or something.
this is a great tactic imo. i used this for my leeds game won 7 games in a row including Doncaster in FA Cup(Im in my first Season) just 1 question do you put any RAM or just a Right Striker??

im struggling with this drew 0-0 away at Hull,lost 0-1 to pompey,and only beat zillina 2-1 at home in the uefa,any ideas?

sounds very interesting, could you upload your tactic with all settings done? i would be very thankfull

ARROWS:

DR\DL-ARROWS UP!
DC\DC-ARROWS DOWN!
MC-ARROW UP!
AMR\AML-ARROWS UP!
*EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS THE SAME*

How do you set arrows? ;(

Just trying this one out for myself, started a game with Q.P.R (don't know why, fancied a change) and they are just settling into it, nothing spectacular so far. I shall post progress as and when/if it happens.

As for a couple of the above posts, "kinnie", arrows can be set by holding the right mouse button on a player then moving backwards and forwards to place your desired arrow, you shoudn't need to though because the home and away tactic are available to download on the first page of this thread.

As for the wingers switching over, this only happens to me on the away tactic, and yes, the player swap boxes are already set at none. A simple solution is to just swap your left and right wingers before an away game.

your tactics great home but always struggle away how long did it take for your players to get comfortable in that possition ?