Hi all,

I'm posting some tactics which I found the most succesful back in FM16, rebuild them for FM17 and can confirm they all do a surprisingly good job on FM17. I post them here because their mainly TFF's tactics, nor his ideas. All tactic files come with their respective player, team and set-pieces instructions.

Enjoy

Also I have another huge problem. My botch MCs sucks. Their aver. ratting is arround 6.70.

Hi all,

I'm posting some tactics which I found the most succesful back in FM16, rebuild them for FM17 and can confirm they all do a surprisingly good job on FM17. I post them here because their mainly TFF's tactics, nor his ideas. All tactic files come with their respective player, team and set-pieces instructions.

Enjoy

Battlemaster still work
View attachment 123490

Used your tactic just won league with Derby only lost 5 games and that was cos I messed with team

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

This accually doesnt work for me. Too many counters against and my players takes too many shots from distance. :(

Is it possible to reupload the Opposition Instructions. Thanks in advance.

Using Battlemaster has turned out great for me after turning round some really bad form, I have at best average players in my team - Championship players apart from one or two - destined to go down this year but not a bad start at all -

View attachment 123472

Hi!

Could anyone tell what ME number in Beta?

This information can be found in "Game Status" menu "Current Version" (m.e. V16XX)

Thanks!

Could someone please put up a pic of the OI. Pic aint appearing sadly

Could someone please put up a pic of the OI. Pic aint appearing sadly
Glad_OI_V11.png

Brilliant tactic once again tff
Won the Italian league with Inter. Only 1 point in it, won 25, drew 7 and lost 6. Scored 83 and Conceded 31.
Icardi was on fire.

Will give this tactic a go with my main save (liverpool) when full version comes out.

Do you apply the Assistant managers feedback pre game or just keep your original opposition instructions?

During the game do you always stay in standard or do you go attacking etc when your needing to score a goal?

During the game do you keep the instructions the same or change them also according to the assistant managers advice?

Thanks

My questions are:
- What is team shape for waste time tactic?
- Any changes for the rest of the players in waste time tactics (roles, duties, PIs...?)
- What are set pieces setup for attacking free kicks (left side of the pitch)?
- What are set pieces setup for defending free kicks (right side of the pitch)?