Something you're not looking forward to?

Valenciaa

Reaction score
Mine would have to be the absence of Scholes and Van der Sar, and playing against John O'Shea :'(

Leaving my comfort zone. I feel I know several good bargains and great young players and I'm not relishing having to start it all again

Seeing the whacking great bumps Ashley Young and Stewart Downing will get merely for moving to bigger clubs.

losing as man utd to man city for once perhaps :mad:

All the flood of complaints about supergoalies, scripting and similar bullshit.

Seeing the whacking great bumps Ashley Young and Stewart Downing will get merely for moving to bigger clubs.

any changes will have been done with the villa researcher in mind, so blame him. Nick (the united researcher) is excellent

Not being able to buy any players :(

But I will not edit finances. Want to experience what DM is going through. Expecting my hair to be white by Xmas day

But I will not edit finances. Want to experience what DM is going through. Expecting my hair to be white by Xmas day

don't worry i'm sure you could borrow some of fellaini's ;)
and with players like gera and hargreaves getting released this year there's bound to be someone decent still a free agaent on the game.

liverpool fans complaining why their youngsters aren't wonderkids with 200 PA and 180 CA.

any changes will have been done with the villa researcher in mind, so blame him. Nick (the united researcher) is excellent

Stoopid Villa researcher. I've been saying that Marc Albrighton would make it for ages and he's always been **** in FM.

I went through that with Palace in FM10. Squad of about 14 people, -2 mil finances to START WITH, no budget, about 30k over the wage budget... fun times.

This site being over run for the first few weeks the game comes out...

Oh, I'm not looking forward to not having Salifou. :(

This site being over run for the first few weeks the game comes out...

Can somebody make this guy a mod so he stops dropping ridiculously obvious hints every five minutes, please? ;)

Can somebody make this guy a mod so he stops dropping ridiculously obvious hints every five minutes, please? ;)

Naaah I'm just kidding you. I'm not.

LOL, to be fair I dont think it would be fair for me to become one now as I really cant commit too much time on the forums lately, havnt been active much the past week or 2.

ON TOPIC:
Not looking forward to people saying Villa players are under rated on FM ;)
Also if Heskey isnt at least 160 CA ill be bitterly disappointed :p

Stoopid Villa researcher. I've been saying that Marc Albrighton would make it for ages and he's always been **** in FM.

I went through that with Palace in FM10. Squad of about 14 people, -2 mil finances to START WITH, no budget, about 30k over the wage budget... fun times.

Certainly makes life interesting yep. On the plus side though, greater chance of discovering gems of players due to looking a lot harder for freebies.

ON TOPIC:
Not looking forward to people saying Villa players are under rated on FM ;)
Also if Heskey isnt at least 160 CA ill be bitterly disappointed :p

I have a sneaking suspicion they'll need to invent a new size of font for the amount of 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-' I'm going to post on this forum when FM12 comes out.

Certainly makes life interesting yep. On the plus side though, greater chance of discovering gems of players due to looking a lot harder for freebies.

True, though it's harder to find quality players for the higher leagues floating around on frees. The likes of Hargreaves should be available though, which helps.