Something you're not looking forward to?

I have a sneaking suspicion they'll need to invent a new size of font for the amount of 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-' I'm going to post on this forum when FM12 comes out.

True, though it's harder to find quality players for the higher leagues floating around on frees. The likes of Hargreaves should be available though, which helps.

Yeah true-even loans would be tricky with the fees involved. Still-shall be busting a nut to get Owen. He's quality in the game (and have a major soft spot for him IRL-he is just quality) and ends up being an excellent coach/assistant manager. Him and Neville together in the coaching staff will be ideal.

The lack of prize money and TV money in the Eredivisie, though I'm probably going to edit that. Also, bugs.

No J-League, i know it cant be helped but it would be magic!

Spurs being predicted to finish 6th and Liverpool being predicted 3rd for no reason at all. Also no Scholes or V D Sar. Beckham still 'looking to see out his playing career at the club' at LA galaxy even with 6 months left on his contract -.-.. Arsenal still probably challenging for the title which is completely unrealistic.

Managing Birmingham in the Championship..
Europa Leagues a highlight though.

bizarre/unrealistic AI transfers. it always happens. and rich clubs not spending their money.

High end spec pc needed to play the game, even without 3d engine running.
Will be dissappointed if it runs slow on my pc.

fixing arsenal defense, sigh. (actually its easy, sell djouru, squills, then sell kos after the season ends bring in subtoic and sell merts maybe a season later. sell alumlnia and give the number no1 to Wojo. )

tbh, its just what happens in the future in the game. injuries, transfers. i struggle, but i manage to keep rvp of the hands of barca. hopefully i can do it again.!

Last edited:
About to be promoted to Serie B, with a lower half Serie C budget.
At least we'll have our 10,000 seat stadium built in time. Might help a tad.