Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

smuthin, do u want me to post the tweaks i made here or do u want the link in a pm?

i just came home but i´m leaving to pick up my kid at school, and i´m afraid i won´t get much time to play fm until next week.

In short i played 10 games with this tweak and conceded 2 goals against weaker teams (Portimonense portuguese cup) and Steaua (UCL) where i let some youngsters experience first team football (goalkeeper included)

2 clean sheets against Lyon, 1 against Porto.

smuthin, do u want me to post the tweaks i made here or do u want the link in a pm?

i just came home but i´m leaving to pick up my kid at school, and i´m afraid i won´t get much time to play fm until next week.

In short i played 10 games with this tweak and conceded 2 goals against weaker teams (Portimonense portuguese cup) and Steaua (UCL) where i let some youngsters experience first team football (goalkeeper included)

2 clean sheets against Lyon, 1 against Porto.
pm me then asap.

is there any site where i don´t need to register to upload a file?

What to do in case of a red card for my DM, put my AMC to MC position,
or something else??

What to do in case of a red card for my DM, put my AMC to MC position,
or something else??

there are two options:
1. bring from the side to the centre and bring amc to mc or keep him there in amc :p
(i have actually tried that,and it worked pretty well)
2.bring amc to dm and play with two dms and no amc,i have played this,and it seemed to work,ill try some more when i get people sent off and let you know.

there are two options:
1. bring from the side to the centre and bring amc to mc or keep him there in amc :p
(i have actually tried that,and it worked pretty well)
2.bring amc to dm and play with two dms and no amc,i have played this,and it seemed to work,ill try some more when i get people sent off and let you know.

Thnx, let u know if i tested it more :)

Fantasma or Sumthin, can you send it to me as well? will test it further too ^^

NEW VERSION COMING,with much better attack and perfect defence.Just hold on a few more hours.

NEW VERSION COMING,with much better attack and perfect defence.Just hold on a few more hours.

(6)

m8, maybe i can play a few games 2night, if my wife doesn´t kill me, so nevermind the pm. give it 2 me.

Hope it's not, as the ME on the patch is flawed and it was very easy to make very good tactics on that patch.
it is made on 12.2.2.
but it can be played on any previous patch.someone playing it on 12.04 had great results and posted them in page two or three.
Cheers.

it is made on 12.2.2.
but it can be played on any previous patch.someone playing it on 12.04 had great results and posted them in page two or three.
Cheers.

Champion, cheers for clearing that up.

smuthin, send it to my email please. I can´t make the download from that site

so i will wait until it's released before starting a Montpellier save :)