Swansea Treble First Season (Sumthin's 4-2-3-1)

OP UPDATED WITH NEW TACTIC AND ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

@ sumthin, is there any chance u could send me the tactic. would like to have a look at it with my qpr team. cheers
TACTIC UPLOADED AND OPENING PAGE IS ALSO UPDATED WITH ALL THE INFO NEEDED FOR THE TACTIC TO BE SUCCESSFUL,PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND TWEAK AT YOUR OWN RISK :p
BUT IF RISK IS SUCCESFUL LET ME KNOW :p
LOL,HAVE FUN AND LEAVE FEEDBACK.

Sumthin, I see you posted your latest version. Is it still good for away matches to put the AMC into MC and put running with ball on rarely?

Sumthin, I see you posted your latest version. Is it still good for away matches to put the AMC into MC and put running with ball on rarely?
NO CHANGES ANYMORE FOR AWAY GAMES,THIS VERSION SEEMS TO BE STANDALONE FOR AWAY GAMES,BUT YOU CAN TRY TO PUT AMC INTO MC AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS,I HAVENT NEEDED IT YET.
And AMC is now on run from deep rarely all the time,helps him get on the ball and make attacks.
and use inverted wingers.
sorry for the all caps.lol.

Sumthin, your opening post has changed. All the text is pasted behind each other.. First lay-out whas better. Perhaps you can change it back.

Last edited:
i fixed it,can you see if it is normal now,effing took me 10 minutes to get this fixed again. :/

Looks perfect again. Thnx! Just a 1-3 win with FC Utrecht against AZ. That is a good result. It looks like it works perfect.. The AMC is not getting much the ball but the Counter is really vicious. It whas a away match btw

Looks perfect again. Thnx! Just a 1-3 win with FC Utrecht against AZ. That is a good result. It looks like it works perfect.. The AMC is not getting much the ball but the Counter is really vicious. It whas a away match btw
was he in the playmaker list?
did you put the left winger to take left throw ins and right winger to take right throw ins?
and lastly,if they were playing a dm and your amc wasn't finding space cuz of that,try dragging him into mc.
ALSO IMPORTANT NOTE,SPEED IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR WINGS AND STRIKER.
ALSO,put st to train move into channels and break offside trap quickly for better results.

first match using your save game file,they got 2 CCC but that was from corners,and I know what the problem with your team is,other than hazard,other winger is slow,i want explosive winger not good combination player,e.g.-sinclair has nothing other than pace and dribbling,he was rocking in the EPL,get what I mean?
and btw,play hazard on the left wing,and one of the others in playmaker. :p
View attachment 238312

Sumthin, I have a two little questions. What do you say to players who you sub in? I see you put corners aim to first pole, but the box isnt checked? Is that correct? Thnx for the tips of throw ins.

Sumthin, I have a two little questions. What do you say to players who you sub in? I see you put corners aim to first pole, but the box isnt checked? Is that correct? Thnx for the tips of throw ins.
2.yes they still put it into the first post,i feel it works well this way.
1.IF I AM LEADING by MORE THAN ONE GOAL,i tell them aggressively expect a performance.
IF I AM DRAWING OR LOOSING OR STILL ONLY 1-0,PASSIONATELY OR CALMLY-HAVE FAITH(USUALLY PASSIONATELY).
CHEERS!
AND POST SOME SCREENSHOTS!

allright Sumthin. I got two screenshots for ya. Just played.

View attachment 238315View attachment 238316

seems like you are doing great!if you feel defence is vulnerable and opposition is penetrating too easily,i would suggest lowering the CB mentality to as low as the FB mentality.I haven't tried that,but I am thinking about doing that now :p
and also,Intensa-i am playing 2nd game on your save game,will upload the screens when I'm done with it in the previous post.

Unlucky Loss against FC Twente... I Whas the better half.. But putting the CB's into the same moral as the FB didn't work out. Got less ball possesion that way and FC Twente got more shots that way..
View attachment 238322

You can do that with the standard situations and on team tactic you can check the box playmaker.