And BTW. what do i need to do for the tactic to work another season ? i have always the same problem!
1 season some tactic is just awesome and the 2 season it pretty much sucks! there was no tactic yet that worked more then one season for me :(

And BTW. what do i need to do for the tactic to work another season ? i have always the same problem!
1 season some tactic is just awesome and the 2 season it pretty much sucks! there was no tactic yet that worked more then one season for me :(

make slight changes to it, change to rigid/balanced, increase the tempo a bit, change the focus passing to mixed or increase the tackling etc..

Tried with Millwall. Got 4th so success ;-) However seemed to create few chances tho scored a lot and seemed to leak more goals than the titanic. Is it my team or me? Seems a gap in hole? Also could you explain interesting back 4, cbs seem to cover fbs? Also is the creative restriction of wingers to simply get to run down wing and cross? Im no expert just trying to get it as tweak seem to imbalance it. Anyway thanks mate.

Tried with Millwall. Got 4th so success ;-) However seemed to create few chances tho scored a lot and seemed to leak more goals than the titanic. Is it my team or me? Seems a gap in hole? Also could you explain interesting back 4, cbs seem to cover fbs? Also is the creative restriction of wingers to simply get to run down wing and cross? Im no expert just trying to get it as tweak seem to imbalance it. Anyway thanks mate.
are you using this in Fm13 or still Fm12?

wingers have little freedom, exactly as you said, run and cross :)

it depends on the opposition what the players do though, sometimes they do sometimes they dont but the Fb's are also meant to try and get forward :)

glad its working ok but remember you have pretty average defenders and they will make mistakes.

are you using this in Fm13 or still Fm12?

wingers have little freedom, exactly as you said, run and cross :)

it depends on the opposition what the players do though, sometimes they do sometimes they dont but the Fb's are also meant to try and get forward :)

glad its working ok but remember you have pretty average defenders and they will make mistakes.

FM13. Do 12 tactics still work? Cool I got summit. Aye good down wings. FBs done some lovely deep crosses to Hulse and Boyd to leap like salmon :p Just my main prob is defence. Barnsley beat me 3-0 and 4-0 respectively. They're forwards seemed to move very well and found space despite being surrounded. They're good but not best i faced. So what options do i have? As you say depends on opp, which i haven't quite understood. Lone strikers have sometimes run through easy... Perhaps they found space between defensive zones? Confused defence? Maybe i should have altered instructions to clarify who does what?
As you have it fbs man tight, cbs zonal loose, right? Is that trying to bring fbs narrower on forwards? Saw another chap wrote it helpful to have both cbs as cover. Anyway basically trying to get how a zonal 4 works...
Thanks again. Went through pants end of season so went with you parking mini bus in playoffs. Walked past Peterboro 2-0 on aggression and beat wolves on pen in final ;-)

yeah this is an Fm12 tactic :)

drop deeper mate, and also play on the counter :)

set wingers to not tight man mark if they are slow

yeah this is an Fm12 tactic :)

drop deeper mate, and also play on the counter :)

set wingers to not tight man mark if they are slow

So basically you just think pants defenders? Ok, got Toure on free and Lugano on loan so that might help! Will try counter and yeah maybe look a little closer at speed of wings. Thanks again mate ;-)

Read that 20% of goals come from far post and next most likely is near post. Think thats strength of this tactic; gets ball into those danger areas. So beat Spurs at Home with lower line and counter, needed to play depth with the pace of Defoe and Adebayor. Sure they got two, but they were wonder goals. Mine two from far post, one near ;-)
Good work!

good to hear mate :)

yeah, it is meant for that exactly! get the ball into the box, cause defenders and keepers to make mistakes (especially on this version of FM)

good to hear mate :)

yeah, it is meant for that exactly! get the ball into the box, cause defenders and keepers to make mistakes (especially on this version of FM)

So I've been a bit more away of opposition and readjusted accordingly... and clean sheets! guess you have to as a weaker team.
played Hull A, they play 532 and have slow strikers. So got wingers man marking their wbs and maxed their pressing, pushed line right up played offside. couldn't exactly play counter like this so went balanced. Also lots of OI on Koren. 2-0 easy :)
West Ham H with a modern 433 with DM. got fbs man marking tricky IFs and man marked SC. other cb on zonal cover loose marking. also to help midfield had TM marking DM. 1-0 :) Hammers looked frustrated. just couldn't try as they might get any decent shots off.
so a few mins before organising and reading game is priceless. sometimes swapping P for an Anchor man role can help to kill a game off, i change TM to CF, esp if theyre exploiting hole.
no matter how good a team, you just can't deal with a low cross behind defence...holding a solid 10th in prem at mo but lets hit Europe ;-)

May i download your tactic ? the link is gone.

I play fm12 again. In this year 2021 :d