Do you think this would work with Chelsea, with Torres and Drogba upfront?

Hello, i'm Currently using Newcastle for this and I'm wondering can you suggest some players i should sign? especially the Target Man, i don't know who's good except Carroll who i don't really want to resign to newcastle.

Hello, i'm Currently using Newcastle for this and I'm wondering can you suggest some players i should sign? especially the Target Man, i don't know who's good except Carroll who i don't really want to resign to newcastle.

Hey bud, look at:

Tomas Necid/Olivier Giroud/Alan Kardec/Oscar Cardozo/Lacina Traore/Nikola Kalancic/Leo Bonatini/Dame N'Doye

Hey bud, look at:

Tomas Necid/Olivier Giroud/Alan Kardec/Oscar Cardozo/Lacina Traore/Nikola Kalancic/Leo Bonatini/Dame N'Doye

Thanks i got £20M to spend on one Striker, which one do you think you recommend to sign?

Alright il have a look at him and sign him and see how he goes :)

EDIT: He is a target man right?

probably around £9m, you should have Amauri who could work in that position and Iaquinta
ok thanks m8 there both out on loan when u first start going to try this tac your ama-zing and your 4321 tac with both man u and juv not going to buy any 1 over 10mil till i get both clubs out of debt cos juv are over 200mil in debt when u start so will be buying young and turn them into wonderkids but like some said once u cant win any thing with kids now who was that lol

raikan going to use this with roo and berbatov upfront going to give roo the goal goal and more goals tweak so what role should i give berbatov your help is most welcome thanks

started using this tactic at my 2nd season with WestHam ( or was it West Hamm ?) finished the leage at fourth place :)
My TM Was Kleber from porto and the fast striker was Ruben rochina from blackburn for only 600k!
also used sometimes Vossen fom the TM role, 40 games, only 9 from start and finished with 20 goals!
AMAZING!