The Inbetweeners

I'd rather there were at least thirty seven more seires to come tbh.

me and my mates were discussing the other day that they should make a series with the 4 of them in the future having jobs, so they look like their actual age rather than trying to look like they're in 6th form. Could be funny to see how our favorite characters end up :)

I'd rather there were at least thirty seven more seires to come tbh.

I don't. Wonderful series, but I can see it getting very old very quickly. Best to do a Fawlty Towers and go out on a high.

I don't. Wonderful series, but I can see it getting very old very quickly. Best to do a Fawlty Towers and go out on a high.

Agreed, and the film should be good when it comes out.

i will miss mondays last episode :( heading to turkey for a week, will watch when i get back though cant wait for it :O

also the movie sounds brilliant

Just saw a quick pre-view of tonights last episode and they go camping in Swansea and Neil makes a great comment. He goes ''What is Swansea? Is it an animal''. Haha love it.

Just saw a quick pre-view of tonights last episode and they go camping in Swansea and Neil makes a great comment. He goes ''What is Swansea? Is it an animal''. Haha love it.

I was under the impression that Simon has to move to Swansea, so they go camping as a goodbye bonding sesh. I didn't think they went camping in Swansea.

This is the first series i will have watched from the first episode to the last, didnt really watch the first or second series but im definetly going to get them on DVD. Its sad its going to end tonight i just hope the movie is good.

It's been an excellent three series but that is enough.

They will go out on a high and we all have the film to look forward to. :D

The will be making a series in America, with American kids. Jay says "I don't give a **** there not paying me, plus your not allowed to show teens drinking on screen. So there won't be the same level of obscenity. They have to tone it down in the states." From NME

Simon said, "We think this will be the last series, but we were told that the last 2 times as well!" Also NME

Well gonna miss waiting a whole week fo an episode after tonight. Lets hope it goes out with a bang!

Seemingly Simon is moving to swansea and the boys go on a camping trip to bid farewell to him. Also, because he's leaving, Simon works hard to get Carli before he goes

'' sounds like a bent version of brokeback mountain'' haha love it.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

''her knickers were as wet as the Sahara Desert in August''

Lmao that was brilliant, i was expecting the episode to be pretty poor when they all went to the countryside but it was brilliant, Car rolling into lake sketch was the best.

Last edited:
i have never laughed so much in my life XD

sad its finished :'(