The Inbetweeners

Oh its a 15 ... nice ... I'm 14 but I could get into a 15 chances are.

surprised its a 15 tbh. Does that mean it won't be as outrageous as the tv series? :/

NO! I go on holiday the day it's out :(

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Going to hospital for surgery on the day it is out :(

Hope it goes well mate whatever the surgery is for :)

can't wait till my arch-enemy at the AMC asks me for ID and i whip out my passport, his face will drop

I couldn't seem to get hooked on the inbetweeners for some reason. Got it recommended a lot and was told I'd love it, so I kept watching and watching despite it being not quite funny. Can't figure out why, though, I've liked most of the other similar shows I've seen.

*PS: I prefer this.

Last edited:
I couldn't seem to get hooked on the inbetweeners for some reason. Got it recommended a lot and was told I'd love it, so I kept watching and watching despite it being not quite funny. Can't figure out why, though, I've liked most of the other similar shows I've seen.

What, are you dead inside or something?

Oh its a 15 ... nice ... I'm 14 but I could get into a 15 chances are.

Oh wow, I've got a chance then :D If it's half as funny as the TV series who ever is in front of me at the cinema is gonna get an almighty amount off excitement **** :D

The Inbetweeners is the funniest programme ever. Can't wait for the film the toilet humour is right up my street.

Best quote ever: I was fin**ring her and she shat down my arm XD

Watched every single episode when they were live on air. Managed to catch a few on Channel 4 recently. Make me laugh EVERY time. Just so brilliant.

buzzing for the film now, they say its just like the series which it should be.

I believe it would be a good idea to get & see the inbetweeners movie on the very first day of its release. This way, I wont have the entire film ruined for me when all the facebook twats start statusing the best lines from it! As was the case, minutes after every single episode went to air. *****.

I believe it would be a good idea to get & see the inbetweeners movie on the very first day of its release. This way, I wont have the entire film ruined for me when all the facebook twats start statusing the best lines from it! As was the case, minutes after every single episode went to air. *****.

well I'm screwed then I won't be able to see it until at least a weeks time :/

Film is hilarious. Would recommend to every Inbetweeners fan!

*sigh*

Facebook has now been flooded with quotes. :mad: