The journey of a lifetime: Part 1

Stockport and Livingston have offered me a job interview. But the Levante job application was unsuccessful.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 2.17.16 PM.png

So there is a twist. I have taken the Chester job in the Vanarama National League North. I am very impressed with the level of ambition that the club is showing. The transfer budget is amazing for the level of football we are at. And we are in the playoffs of the Vanarama National League North. If things are done right here, we can rocket up the leagues. Back at the bottom of the barrel in English football, but it is a challenge to restore my credibility as a manager. I will still manage United Arab Emirates as my international job though.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 2.24.46 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 2.25.08 PM.png

Making some backroom staff changes at Chester. Hopefully they work out.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.00.12 PM.png

19 year old goalkeeper Alfie Burnett has signed a new contract at Chester.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.29.32 PM.png

20 year old right winger Ramello Mitchell is injured and will be out for 6-9 days.

Screen Shot 2022-06-18 at 3.52.22 PM.png

Thanks to everyone who has read this thread. I will revisit this save later at some point of time. Sadly for now, it has come to an end. I will post a new thread.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. I will continue. I was doing another private save. I was not in the greatest mood when my tactics were not working. So for a brief moment I thought I will quit writing this blog too. But with so many people reading it, I thought it is only fair to give the viewers more content.

Last edited:
Link to
The journey of a lifetime: Part 2

I have had a change of heart. I WILL BE BACK. Continuing the story. We are currently managing Chester and the United Arab Emirates national team. I have worked so hard to create this for all of you reading it, so you know I thought to myself, I won't give up.

Anyway I am back.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 4.53.47 AM.png

I am back to save George Thorne's career once again. Like I did when his career was in limbo and I signed him for Wigan in my spell there. He becomes my 1st signing at Chester. He is no stranger to my management techniques and knows that when he is in form I will play him.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 6.22.47 PM.png

Our first departure from Chester is a 20 year old midfielder, Michael Quinn. He moves to Oxford City on a free.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 7.40.04 PM.png

Besiktas. Oh my lord. They have gone through some crazy stuff and they have hired their third manager in a year after sacking Cagdas Atan. It is a manager named Riza Calimbay. They are a circus.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 7.52.36 PM.png

Second signing for Chester, can be seen as something of a coup for this level of football. It is Ryan Tunnicliffe who comes in on a free transfer from Lincoln in League One. I am already looking forward to working with him.

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 8.40.22 PM.png