timmsy123

Reaction score
Sorry if there is already something like this, but i just thought it would be a cool challenge. Basically the challenge is this... your task is to lead your side to glory by only using players under the age of 21. All first team players over the age of 21 must be sold, and if they cannot be sold they are not allowed to play. This means you must use your youth talent, your first team and reserves, and also anyone under the age of 21 you purchase. Once youth players reach the age of 21 they are no longer elegible to play and must be sold on. Your task is to first and for most not get sacked. And second of all obviously is to do as well as possible and try and gain success through youth alone.

The rules are as follows:

- Major leagues should be loaded i.e England, Spain, France, Germany and Italy
- You may only manage in the top league of the country
- No corner tactic or wonder tactic such as Mr Hough's are allowed
- Installments are OK but obviously younger players shouldn't cost you too much anyway
- Past experience must start as automatic

I am looking for 20 people to take up the challenge, once you have registered to the challenge i need you to let me know who you are managing, as i do not want a number of people managing the same club, i want everyone to manage a different club.

I will construct a leader board and the points system will be as follows:

League position - you will get 5pts for finishing bottom of the league and another 5 for every position above last you finish.

Domestic Cup runs - 5pts per round achieved, 50pts for a win.

European Cup runs - 5pts for playing the group stage and then 5pts per round achieved, 50pts for a win.

At the end of each season you must provide screenshots of:
- Your squad with the ages of the players showing
- How far you got in the FA Cup, League Cup and any European Cups
- Game Status
- League Table
- Transfers

Any questions, just ask.

1) Edsyers - Arsenal
2) Robertleedsfan - Blackburn
3) HailVikernes - Chelsea
4) AdzKingIV - Man Utd
5) NUFC_Tony - Barcelona
6) BradP - Man City
7) JuanMa6 - Real Madrid
8) Zed616 - Bayern Munich
9) Dave77 - Liverpool
10) Pudders - Spurs
11) Jord_pvfc - Inter Milan
12) Karimm_G - Valencia
13) MistaShootz - Schalke
14) Potthead - AC Milan
15) Msems09 - Everton
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
Can we use created clubs? (H)

Naah cause then you can edit the CA and PA of the youngsters, it has to be a legit team and standard 10.3 database sorry!

Last edited:
can i have blackburn dat shud be a hard challenge der all late twenties so lots of transfers

Cheers for the interest guys i will add you into the OP, sorry Dabbifeidi but Edsyers got Arsenal first so you'll have to choose someone else mate sorry.

Also.... BUMP.

I'll do this when my laptop gets fixed. Can I have bayern munich if not then I'll take Man City

Looks good but i'm doing the knockout challenge at the moment

Are we allowed to edit our youth facilities to 20 or do we have to build them up ourselves in the game?

which data base do we use - iv got up to date transfers set up... is this okay??