Are we waiting for all places to fill up - or can we start? whats the rules on transfer updates, yey or ney?

Are we waiting for all places to fill up - or can we start? whats the rules on transfer updates, yey or ney?

You can start if you like, it shouldn't cause too much bother, i'm gonna give people until midnight tomorrow to show interest and then close entries.

And its the 10.3 update.

Just to reiterate: Midnight tomorrow entries close.

its all good until you get to the end of september and your whole squad seems to be called up for some u20 championship. rubbish

Valencia?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

lol ive had a stinker choosing Valencia No Buyers No many...ahhwell

Do you post our progress on here?

Erm no i will open another thread to post progress in once all the spaces have been filled up.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

its all good until you get to the end of september and your whole squad seems to be called up for some u20 championship. rubbish

Withdraw them from the squads? I'm sure you've got enough youngsters to put out a team ;)

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

liverpool please

Liverpool have already been taken mate, care to choose someone else? A list of all taken teams is in the OP

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Valencia?

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

lol ive had a stinker choosing Valencia No Buyers No many...ahhwell

Ok mate i'll stick you in as Valencia :)

Ok mate i'll add you in.

u dont mind me changing to schalke do u?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

oh and also, does it just have to be the standard 10.3 database?

u dont mind me changing to schalke do u?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

oh and also, does it just have to be the standard 10.3 database?

Yeah thats fine mate i'll change it for you.

And yeah standard 10.3 DB.

Yeah thats fine mate i'll change it for you.

And yeah standard 10.3 DB.

ahh sorry if its the standard 10.3 DB ill keep Leverkusen then, sorry bout keep changing mate, ive started with leverkusen aswell now

ahh sorry if its the standard 10.3 DB ill keep Leverkusen then, sorry bout keep changing mate, ive started with leverkusen aswell now

Yeah ok thats fine mate i'll change it back :)

Registration closes at midnight tonight so hurry up if you wanna take part!

BUMP

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:12 PM ----------

Registration is now closed, looks like we're going ahead with just the 13 participants. I wish you all the best of look. This thread will now be closed shortly, if a Mod would kindly do so and i will make a new one for you to post your updates in.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I was going to close this last night but i'll leave it open until 12pm tonight incase anyone else is interested.

Last edited:
mate, tried doing this last night and today and its impossible with the team ive selected! ill try and find another team that hasnt been selected ok?

My problem is that nobody wants to buy Kaka, Ronaldo, Casillas etc etc, and i have to loan some of then, but Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos dont want to go out by a loan xD

My problem is that nobody wants to buy Kaka, Ronaldo, Casillas etc etc, and i have to loan some of then, but Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos dont want to go out by a loan xD

Hmm well if you make them unhappy i'm sure they'll go in January? Offer them at a cut price? They don't have to be sold they just can't play!

I'm gonna have to sell Fabregas :'(

Aww mate! Get Verratti instead ;)

mate, tried doing this last night and today and its impossible with the team ive selected! ill try and find another team that hasnt been selected ok?

Ok thats fine let me know the team ASAP!

Can I have Everton please mate gonna start straight away so some catching up to do ;)

Looking forward to it :)