Who Will Be Your First Signing on FM 2010?

A great goalscorer to replace the gap left by Adebayor which aren't particularly big boots to fill to be fair.

I'm not sure who exactly I will go for, depends on the budget that Arsenal is given as well as the new Current Ability and Potential Ability updates of the players in-game.

My first team will be morton and hopefully they give jim mcallister the credit that he deserves and also dominic shimmin because in 2009 he was **** and jim mcallister should get much better stats after the attention he has been getting off of watford and unirea something or other (the team rangers have got in their champions league group)

I will more then likely give it a blast with tranmere on my first game, and ill sign damien mozika from chester, decent player for league 1 downwards.

Not sure who but since I'll be going Celtic a CB without a doubt.

a player who can team up with Chris Fagan up front at Lincoln City.

Simeon Jackson for Southampton, provided his attributes are a realistic reflection of his class.

Jack Wilshere if i am a big team such as chelsea as will cost bit of money.
Or try bag him on loan for pompey or a team who are close to getting relegated
He should be class in this game with all the hype around him!
Also bag some players from madrid like huntelaar!

Jack Wilshere if i am a big team such as chelsea as will cost bit of money.
Or try bag him on loan for pompey or a team who are close to getting relegated
He should be class in this game with all the hype around him!
Also bag some players from madrid like huntelaar!

I thought Huntelaar moved from Madrid. oO)

o yer he at milan :L
stupid me
well most players from madrid should be cheap ;)

i will probz be managin in some foreign team probs the german league as i lyk to make a name for myself and see if SAF retires i could get the top job at United lol...so i probz will go for Necid, he was class on my last save at valencia in 09. and a couple of players from valencia like mata and banega.

a goood striker for arsenal and the best wonerkids in the game for the future..

Alexandre Pato

Arshavin!

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Simeon Jackson for Southampton, provided his attributes are a realistic reflection of his class.
Wait ur Saints fan,no i wont call u scummer!
Im live in Portsmouth,but im not skate *******!Cus i waz born in London!
LOL!

If ill be in Championship or L1 i gonna sing Lambert!

That's my first one if he's a good as he was on FM09.
If not i agree with Robben.
This of course depends on who I will be, I usually start with either a top 14 team in the EPL or a team in the lower leagues.

Last edited: