Who Will Be Your First Signing on FM 2010?

unfortunately, inter rates him highly in this season and thus you may be unable to get him without paying a significant amount. i would try gago and drenthe as i have a strong feeling that they could be transfer listed at real :p

Arshavin for Utd and possibly Artem Milevskyi as he is awesome in FM09

Going to take screenshots of my fave 5 regens and out them in the game with the same teams they started with again as youngsters.

unfortunately, inter rates him highly in this season and thus you may be unable to get him without paying a significant amount. i would try gago and drenthe as i have a strong feeling that they could be transfer listed at real :p
gago wont be playing football again unfortunately

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Pjanic, Jovetic, Ekici and Camacho be my first signins
add freddy adu and Sanchez to that list and its a winner <)

What you mean about Gago mate? Why wont he be playing?
sorry mate, i got confused for a split second!! its not Gago, its Ruben da la Red who is not going to probably play football again!

sorry mate, i got confused for a split second!! its not Gago, its Ruben da la Red who is not going to probably play football again!

Ha, no worries mate, I did wonder if that was who you meant but thought you may have heard somthing i hadn't!! :p

De la Red had heart problems or somthing wasnt it? But they didnt find out exactly what was wrong if I remember correctly. Pretty gutting to get to play for Madrid and have to stop because of somthing you cant change....

does pretty much suck balls! i feel really sorry for him! i hope they can sort it out with all this **** technology at our disposal!

Sebastian Giovinco, or if i start with Juventus - Stevan Jovetic
Also Miguel Veloso, Simon Vukcevic & Joao Moutinho

Well a defensive midfielder for my Gunners team maybe ill even bring back Patrick

well the first person i signed on the demo was Luka Modric followed by Edin Dzeko and 2 days later Andrey Arshavin

as a manager of Liverpool, i just got 3 million so im gonna loan denilson and dos santos lol.