Status
Not open for further replies.

chappazz88

Reaction score
iam barcelona at the moement in my 3rd season and i was stupid to sell,keita and yaya toure,and i need to get a defensive midfielder,any ideas:)

i konw i was stupid:'(

Veloso or Mikel both are very good in their own right.
Mikel is usually available pretty cheap after 2-3 seasons.

Annan FTW. i bought annan in the first season for 3 mill and he such a bril sub.
Whenever i think i need to stop the opponents from scoring I just put him in as a ball winning midfielder or Anchor man or Defensive mid with Defend instructions.

Yeah that's exactly what I do mate.Whenever I wanna protect the lead I throw himon and he just mugs people over all over the park.

OK you need to see the FM10 records page 6 to see what toure,Busquets and annan can do when Xavi and Iniesta are tired.

Busquets can be good. He just doesnt get playing time in my midfield yet as a sub he is good.
You should miss Yaya he is very good.

i had a lapse and sold him i didnt now what i was doing,now juventus want 30 million for him,i only got 12 million i was mugged

I would bring in sissoko if i were u. am juventus and he keeps breaking up the opponents play. his physical attributes are awesome.

who does he play for cant find him, also ia going to take your advice and have a lokk at sissoko,he is a bit of a meat head aint he

Buy Sissoko for short term measures only as he will probably play at his best till the fifth season in.
I would suggest Etienne Capoue he is young, may or may not be cheap.

Sorry to say the mods might close this thread off as this could have gone in looking for player.

all these playes i keep changing my mind, i had capoue in the fm09 and he was amayzing,is this the case for fm10

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

kk people i will strt this thread up in looking for a player

Krvystov is FAR better as CB. You're better off signing Annan/Sissoko/Veloso

He is very good and more importantly young.
But it all depends on whether you want the player for instant impact or you can wait a little to let him develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.