Status
Not open for further replies.
Palombo - Sampdoria
Owen Hargreaves - Manchester
Jeremy Toulalan - Lyon
Cambiasso - Inter
Viera - Inter (just for a season or half a one)
Yohan Cabaye

plus CLOSED!!!! :p

1st Big Buy, 2nd Season in- Dont Want To Blow It, Bit Of Advice!

Villa have put in a bid for my DM which I cant turn down, looking for a replacement before I sell him tonight.

I have done my homework here so not being lazy

I will prob have about 15m and a bit to spend with Sunderland

Annan - cant get work permit. Obi Mikel + Veloso not interested.

So I am left with

Maussa Sissoko v-5.75m
Miles Addison v- 3m
Sandro v- 4.1m
Capoue v-3.5m
kacar v-4.5m
Basham ( great name ) v-2.9m
Haruna v-2.9m

No idea how high the asking prices will go for these.

Which of these players in your games have been class and worth forking the £ out for?

Thanks for any replies

Last edited:
If you want them to play as an Anchorman, i'd say based on key attributes Jermaine Jones from Schalke has to be up there? Can usually pick him up for around £6million as well. He has like 18's for Tackling, Marking, Aggression, Bravery, Team Work, Work Rate, Pace, Acceleration, Strength and Stamina!

If you want them to play as an Anchorman, i'd say based on key attributes Jermaine Jones from Schalke has to be up there? Can usually pick him up for around £6million as well. He has like 18's for Tackling, Marking, Aggression, Bravery, Team Work, Work Rate, Pace, Acceleration, Strength and Stamina!

Yeah its to play the DM in the total dom formation- the one with no wingers- 1-AM, 2-CM, and 1- DM sitting infront of the back four.

He sounds good al check him out. Thanks

Shame about his heading though.

Does a defensive midfielder really need a great heading stat? An anchorman is there simply just to break up play?

Sandro should be world class in your save by now.

My dad always Buys Moussa Sissoko......I'd reccomend him

1st Big Buy, 2nd Season in- Dont Want To Blow It, Bit Of Advice!

Villa have put in a bid for my DM which I cant turn down, looking for a replacement before I sell him tonight.

I have done my homework here so not being lazy

I will prob have about 15m and a bit to spend with Sunderland

Annan - cant get work permit. Obi Mikel + Veloso not interested.

So I am left with

Maussa Sissoko v-5.75m
Miles Addison v- 3m
Sandro v- 4.1m
Capoue v-3.5m
kacar v-4.5m
Basham ( great name ) v-2.9m
Haruna v-2.9m

No idea how high the asking prices will go for these.

Which of these players in your games have been class and worth forking the £ out for?

Thanks for any replies

I got Sandro in my Stoke game and he is quality.
Struggling to keep hold of him though as he wants to play 4 a bigger club.
Just signed Addison in 2011 will let u know

Yeah Sandro is very good. I always buy Palombo, he is amazing, he does everything you want from a DM, very cheap too.

Sandro will set me back 13.2m, but his stats look great for only just gone 21 + Brazilian ( cant be too bad ).

Think I might splash the cash and get him in.

Thanks for all the info lads

Hey i have chosen just England to make game faster in FM 10 but when i search Annan,i cannot find him. Tell me which country to choose for him.. thanks

Sandro.

bought him with sunderland and assisted 22 and scored 7 in that season alone

Who is better Sandro or Owen Hargreaves for DM im Man united and im actually struggling on my defensive side of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.