He's a regen, he's only in your game :p
however, in every single one of my games there was at least one good regen at Turnhout, really weird.
Ah, okay.. didn't have a clue he was a regen.. or how or what that is :p

Yeah Lukaku not really so hidden.. 1.6m doesn't seem realistic too really... unless you mean 16 milion :p

verratti
elijaroh eliah
noble-lazarus

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Hidden? That made me laugh ;P

joesph yobo top scorer thought he was a defender ?

gabriel silva, bought for 2.6mil in 2009 now in 2013 worth 22.5mil got city sniffing around reported set to offer 30 mil ehhh :p

gabriel silva, bought for 2.6mil in 2009 now in 2013 worth 22.5mil got city sniffing around reported set to offer 30 mil ehhh :p

Def. agree with you on that fella. I bring him for 4m£ and sold him 34m£ to Juve in 2014. Great player

Same thing about Jose Angel, but he became so good that I didn't want to sell him XD

Owen Garvan from Ipswich, if no one said about him yet, a beast if you buy him for a Liverpool and get him to learn from Gerrard.

Zoran Tosic from Manchester United is good for Championship teams.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

For a good right back for Championship clubs.

Song Chong-Goog from Suwon Samsung Blue Wings, I broght him for a Reading and most games he's starting, got him for 1.5 million

Last edited:
I know this is for players but do you wonder about what staff people are good, if u want a assistant manager that is good go for Sammy Lee he have most teams oppodent instructions on all players but not the goalkeeper, if you want the same result as Sammy Lee but for less go for Notts Forest assistant manager David Kelly he have the same results as Sammy Lee for less wage.

not sure if they have been mentioned, but Bobby Boswell (USA) is awesome in defence, as is Benson Mholongo (South Africa).

And they will both sign for L1 teams

Ivelin Popov

Ivelin Popov

Club: Litex
Position: AM (RLC), FC
Price: 400-800K

fukk meee iv neva herd of any of these players b4 cumon really the title of the threat is HIDDEN wonderkids n u ***** put hazard lukaku zezinho y dont u just put pato ronaldo rooney dwn bc thts how hidden all thses players r

Owen Garvan from Ipswich, if no one said about him yet, a beast if you buy him for a Liverpool and get him to learn from Gerrard.

Zoran Tosic from Manchester United is good for Championship teams.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

For a good right back for Championship clubs.

Song Chong-Goog from Suwon Samsung Blue Wings, I broght him for a Reading and most games he's starting, got him for 1.5 million

Really?
Can you show me a screenshot please?