Radja Nainggolan - Belgian attacking midfielder, from Cagliari, who can play on either wing but is best as an attacking central midfielder or advanced playmaker.

I signed him for £2 million in my second season (when he was 22) as Ipswich whilst still in the Championship. He played a major part in getting me promoted that season and then proved to still be class in the Premiership. Eventually I had to sell him a few years later because Liverpool (who by that time were Premiership and Champions League winners) kept making offers and he said he wanted to leave. Still got £15 million for him though.

trafic gaurch 1.2 M

mexican wonderkid!!

alex pearce solid centre back for any championship or lower prem team

Last edited:
Someone actually mentioned him in this thread, but I'm always amazed Marquinhos doesn't get more play on these boards......turns into a class player every single game. You buy him as an 18 year old from Internacional at the beginning of the game, and he just about always has a ton of green arrows on his attributes screen until his lower 20s. Versatile, smart and productive player.

This guy has so far been amazing for me, got him for free and he play well every game. Will see if he keeps it up in the higher leagues

My biggest revelation has got to be Andriy Voronin at Liverpool! I usually sell him before even using him but this time around i decided not to offload any players and do with what i have...He's a beast at upfront banging in goals left, right and centre! He's long range efforts are breathtaking! My top goalscorer as i type this!

Artem Milevskiy is great, up there with Drogba

I'll second that, i usually let him be for a few seasons and thensign him, everytime i sign him straight away he bombs which is annoying. Had him on one save and he was on fire, over 30 goals per season for 3 seasons.

kristian nemeth after 3-4 seasons in the world team of the year!!!

i used to always look at him in the first seasons and his attributes would put me off, however after seing him playing well for other teams in a few saves ie. athletico madrid and aston villa i bought him early one game for £2M

what a bargain!!! just play him in domestic cups and from bench to start with and he will develop

jo is a bargain aswell and can fit into any team as top player or a class back-up for the big guns

Maurice Edu and Kyle Lafferty at Rangers .. ended up bringing them both to Inter when i got offered the job in my third season !!

both are available pretty cheap at the start of the game :)

Can anyone confirm where they would play Lodeiro in a flat 4 man midfield, im Man Utd, looking to move on a few players.

Maybe pop him in CMD, would he be ok in there?

Thanks very much, not been on in ages and i just started another game.

Bueno who starts at Derby just cannot stop scoring if you play him as a poacher. Usually like Soren Larsen up as a supporting target man, but Soren likes to spend ALOT of time with the physio

Mercado is about the best young defender i've ever seen. Perhaps not the best in any given position, but high quality and his unbelievable versatility and 300k start price make you foolish if you don't sign him.

Mercier and Somoza are excellent DMs if you need quality and experience and leadership in the heart of the midfield

Kim Yung Woo. Superb all round midfielder. Creative and good defensively.

Pocognoli and Van Den Borre. Play them as attacking defensive wingers and you're on for a good season.

Espen Ruud, great and consistent rb/rwb

Leroy Fer. Supporting inside forward or supporting ball winning mid. Awesome.