FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

So it has taken a week longer than planned due to crazy workcommitments more than anything else but I have finally sorted a blog out, firstblog is a Group A preview of the UCL, nothing revolutionary (sorry) but what doyou expect with two heavyweights? Doing this more for personal enjoyment thananything else and I will be releasing the other groups throughout the eveningas they are all just about finished.
Feel free to have a look at my blog onwordpress, plan was to start a UCL FF game but from what I can tell UEFA is notrunning it this year, if you want a game to join my friends and I are running aleague on FiT so you could join that if you like, would start one for base butas I already own a team would cost me and the competition starts tomorrow so abit late, but if I get 10 definites even at this late hour I would do it.Anyhow here is the blog

https://fantasyfootballgaffer.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/uefa-champions-league-group-a-preview/

Payet singlehandedly saving my week.

Edit-
Oh my god I signed Kouyate.... Never edit your team whilst drunk. FML.

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with my current 2nd place, because I usually suck at this. I'm quite pleased with PL newbies in my team (Hoolahan, Ayew since the first week, Gomez), but on the other hand players such as Sanchez, Costa and Kane(who I sold already) have been a dissappointment. But I'm happy with my team on general. I'm probably gonna make a screenshot while I'm second because I'm gonna **** it somehow till the end of the season ;)

View attachment 225294

If only I was this good in the EPL absolutely wrecked it last night, other players that got transferred out was Darmian and Ronnie who I captained, bit annoyed with myself for tipping Calhanoglou then forgetting to put him in but what can you do. Sigh back to the BPL this weekend where I can continue sucking!

No been regularly consistent with posting previews and reviews etc, well that is all changing, wordpress, twitter and facebook page are all set up and I can now blog till my hearts content to my little audience ;)
This weeks preview

https://fantasyfootballgaffer.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/bpl-fantasy-football-gameweek-6-preview/

Facebook and twitter if you don't have a wordpress to follow me on their I will of course post all links to posts on base too!

https://www.facebook.com/FantasyFootballGaffer?ref=bookmark

https://twitter.com/FF_gaffer

124 views on my preview that I have posted today, to say I started last Monday with nothing I am pretty happy with how its going thank you to all on here who take the time to read my ramblings

Played a wildcard, within few days this happens:

uqGa0ih.png

**** my life.

uqGa0ih.png

**** my life.

**** your life? Try playing the captain wildcard on Augero who always destroys 'Spurs right? 6 ******* points that got me. SIX!

**** my life sideways!

uqGa0ih.png

**** my life.

Thats just sods law I haven't even checked yet but half of my team of the week did well! Depay finally got one!

Edit scratch that forgot chelsea was now and just seen score

Last edited:
Ouch! Saving mine for if a double gameweek happens

That was my plan but i just had a gut feeling on Augero and Citeh bouncing back.

My gut was WELL off.

Oh yeah, to compound things, I had Sturridge in to replace Benteke, then after he looked a million miles off the pace last weekend against Norwich I switched the transfer to Martial figuring they'd muller Sunderland at home.

Sighs, just not my week. Lol.

Last edited:
Very bad week. Finally tought that will drop Sanchez and was hoping hazard to start baning. But nope, Sanchez just scored Hat-trick when i transfer him out....

I was thinking about doing the same thing as you, but decided not to sell him. And after I captained him 2 times I think and he did nothing, I thought I'd captain him again, because **** logic. 40 points from him alone, carried my whole team.

kmM0Z7xagJMlgy1iCId755OItbu7G0O3M8-Op_virFo

Decent enough week considering I'm still committed to having 3 Chelsea players and I forgot to make subs after playing my WC. >.<

Most hilarious round that I've ever had happen. Looks like I'm gonna clear 71 points with 4 players missing and subs not playing.

PcaZGbW.png