FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

****!! I'm slap bang in the middle of an injury crisis.

I had to use mine already.
Had to take a points hit and still have 4 injured players.

Mega fight with myself whether to use the wildcard or not doing my own head in going to sleep on it

I had to sacrifice more points to field a team :(
No point having an empty spot though. Better to lose 4 points and try to gain a profit, rather than a definite zero points.

w hard was today?scraped 45 points with ayew and fabianski left to play not all bad ****** up Pelle captain but meh what you gunna do after having Aguero

I finally had enough of Rooney and Memphis so swapped them last night for Sanchez (captain) and Berahino. Berahino paid off although I would have got the same for Rooney, but the extra cash allowed me to get Sanchez. Also had Sterling, clean sheets off Darmian and Alderweireld, and an assist from Mahrez.

42 points and still have Janmaat, Ayew, Sanchez (captain) and Ighalo to play

Not checked it yet but Bony was a good captain pick-up this week.

Happy with that.

time for me to reveal myself, I am actually the number one in the league right now.

So eh yeah someone has been reading my blog and I have now been asked to blog for the Fantasy Football Pundits which may lead to some paid work, Mental absolutely mental over the moon do it for the enjoyment but what a great opportunity. Thanks to people who read it on here because I do get a fair few hits from base.

Congratulations epic,

Have some Klopp love to add to your good news. We've tons to spare. :p.