yeah hes quite impressive hes a set piece master which is really handy i like my corner goals so hes good :D

I've bought him on my Barcelona save, rotating him with Xavi and Iniseta, still nothing outstanding except his set pieces, he's still 18 though, would he be a good replacement for Xavi later on?

I've bought him on my Barcelona save, rotating him with Xavi and Iniseta, still nothing outstanding except his set pieces, he's still 18 though, would he be a good replacement for Xavi later on?
at 20 he became class..so yes he is a good replacement

Been playing the lad in my West Ham team since he was 16. I slightly modified Dans Attacking Midfielder Schedule and the benefits of it have been immense. I have never had player develop so amazingly well.

Here is what he's like at 21:

View attachment 61210[/QUOTE

absolute beast...
can i know what kind of training you put into him?

I train him as a Striker and play him Deep Lying Forward. Will get goals and assists for your team. Will genrally traing up his physical, attacking and Shooting

Has anyone managed to get his aggression down or at least stem the flow of cards he gets? He reminds me of Wilshere: unbelievably talented but a little ******** on the field. Verratti's suspensions are starting to cost me in game.

Has anyone managed to get his aggression down or at least stem the flow of cards he gets? He reminds me of Wilshere: unbelievably talented but a little ******** on the field. Verratti's suspensions are starting to cost me in game.

I did manage him to ristrict himself, his agility is still at 16 though and I don't think it'll go any lower,tutored him by Iniesta who has aggression of 6.
View attachment 110728

In my Manchester City game,in 2013 he became a key player for us,hes playing great with Fabregas in the midfield,and he has 11 matches for italy and 1 goal.And he is being touted as the next Del Piero.He is worth buying,after 1 year playing for under 17 team loan him away,This is how i have done

Verratti

Hi m8 just wana know how you got Verratti that good? mine is 18 years old and he is not half that good as yours. Saw Verratti when he was 18 years old screenshot.