This kid just cost me £7.5 million in 2010/2011 season, im Man United

Got him at age 21 in my gijon save, he's not progressed a lot after having him for around a year on dans attacking mid training and plenty of first team experience. Should I hang on to him?

i'm in 2015, he's captained sunderland to the champions league and 2 PL's - absolute machine

Got him at age 21 in my gijon save, he's not progressed a lot after having him for around a year on dans attacking mid training and plenty of first team experience. Should I hang on to him?

Make a custom schedule for him, that way you can develop him to suit your needs.

what positions best for him? Because, im my game he is compared to fletcher saying his best position is a central midfielder

what positions best for him? Because, im my game he is compared to fletcher saying his best position is a central midfielder

He's a natural at CM or AMC, train him to suit whatever you need. He can make a good box to box mid or attacking mid, just depends on what you need.

He's a natural at CM or AMC, train him to suit whatever you need. He can make a good box to box mid or attacking mid, just depends on what you need.

Yeah, noticed lol, im going to keep him as a box to box i think

looks great find , thanks hopefully will keep stats for new fm2011.. his stats improve at an alarming rate. does anyone know about this player in real life ie does he play for Italy under 18/21 etc. how is he rated in Italian Press etc

looks great find , thanks hopefully will keep stats for new fm2011.. his stats improve at an alarming rate. does anyone know about this player in real life ie does he play for Italy under 18/21 etc. how is he rated in Italian Press etc

I know Lazio just bought him this summer so he must be rated quiet highly in ITALIA

I would expect a stat and potential change in FM11, he doesn't have the tackling/marking ability that FM10 says he has. Rather he is a trequartista with great finishing. In Italy he is called the next Baggio and its actually believed to be a case of when he makes it big rather than if he makes it.

Also he still plays for Pescara. Lazio were linked with him, but so were most of the big Italian sides. He wouldn't join them, they ruin young players. In any case his idol is Del Piero, he has supported Juventus his whole life and wants to play for them.

i have him and hes doing okay... but what role should i play him as in centre mid as i don't have a amc slot in my tactic?

Got him as soon as I started my Fiorentina save on the first patch.

How often do you guys play him? I'm in my second season now and have given him about 10-15 games so far (in January). Would 20 games or so be enough? I've also got custom training and having him tutored by Montolivo.

Yeah, noticed lol, im going to keep him as a box to box i think

Just letting you know you can get alot more out of him if you give him a much attacking role.

ive given verrati advanced playmaker in central midfield and he has worked wonders, his passing is superb and he is still just 18 in my game.

Try experimenting more, my friends have him in AMC and dont make him run much since his physical is not high enough.

I would expect a stat and potential change in FM11, he doesn't have the tackling/marking ability that FM10 says he has. Rather he is a trequartista with great finishing. In Italy he is called the next Baggio and its actually believed to be a case of when he makes it big rather than if he makes it.

Also he still plays for Pescara. Lazio were linked with him, but so were most of the big Italian sides. He wouldn't join them, they ruin young players. In any case his idol is Del Piero, he has supported Juventus his whole life and wants to play for them.

Not only does he sound talented it sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Didn't get fazed by the name and the money and stayed to get meaningful game time. He's like 16 or 17 - the money will be there. Rotting on a bench just devalues him.

Anyways in game - I had no-one to tutor him. played him off the bench in his first season and he was terrible. A 6.52 average over 19games. Pushed him into the starting lineup 2nd season and he's been smashing it ever since. Led eredivisie 3 times running with assists.
Highly recommend asking him to learn "killer balls often", "get deep ball", "run through centre" and"run with the ball often". the amount of havoc he causes is ridiculous. I have him and Kas'kov in my squad and they make world class defenders look stupid in my game

im now in 2017 with my norwich save and verratti is insane. I usualy play him as my advanced playmaker and hes really reliable and scores a fair amount of goals. But i trained him to be accomplished at AML to create depth in my squad and due to injury to Buononatte I played him against wolves in the EPL and he scored 5 GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!! He was playing as inside forward and scored all five of his shots despite finishing and compposure 11 and 16. Despite this he can still fill in as ball winning midfielder with his tackling 14 - top class all round player if you give him chance in first XI. herere his screenshots.

Man I love this kid, got him half-way into my 2013/2014 season with Barcelona had to pay $35M to get him from Porto. Glad I did made 17 league appearances, scored 10 goals, 17 assist & won 5 MoM, with an Ave rating of 8.13 & won the Spanish young player of the year award all in that season. His my Primary target man even though I have Fabregas & Inesita on the team. Only started 2014.2015 now but his already looking good 9 Apps, 3goals, 12 Assist, 1 MoM & 8.47 Ave Rating. I have taught him to Lob Keeper & killer through balls & currently learning to come deep for ball.

Sry if it was a long post but I just love him 7 it my first post^^)