He'll usually end up being described as "a midfield playmaker" so he'll have the hidden ppm "dictates play" as well. If he's your freekick guy might suggest to ask him to hit freekicks with power-he's usually good for 3-4 screamers a season.

Man he just won the Club world championship best player award, Euro best Midfielder, Best footballer runner-up & shortlisted for world footballer player in 2014, & set a new Barca assist record at 43 & not even half way through the 2014/2015 season.

I hope I don't regret this but he was available on a free transfer on my save, but I didn't snap him up. Didn't really need him and plus I didn't want to mess up my squad harmony.

I hope I don't regret this but he was available on a free transfer on my save, but I didn't snap him up. Didn't really need him and plus I didn't want to mess up my squad harmony.
Well let's just say that I've seen this guy become worth £40 million after just 5 seasons, and you had the chance for a free transfer. Big loss.

Just had to pay £20 mill for him from Lazio. I hope its going to be worth it.

You literally rode Marco into Serie A. How did you manage to keep him at Pescara? It's his favorite club right?
pescara is his favorite team and he is a legend of pescara...and i won seria a last season thats how i managed to keep him

Bought him for Blackburn in 2015. I had just been offered the job and was totally rebuilding the team. Cost, 15M from Olympiakos, averages above 7 per season. Very good solid att mid, played him mid mostly, but very versatile.After I got him he got capped. Now he's an Azurri regular. Now in 2021, look at the pic.

pescara is his favorite team and he is a legend of pescara...and i won seria a last season thats how i managed to keep him

that is cool! Very few lower league teams have a player like Marco they can rely on.

can someone tell me how much is verratti's PA to be that good?

i'm being leeds and approaching my 1st season in the prem he's worth 1.6 million but he's co-owned... how much should i pay for him?????

For me, he was never world class. His passing never get above 15 on mine

you cant buy him unless the co-ownership is expired (except if you're on serie A)