Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

How did Fenerbahce get to the semis!? Anyway, I'm starting this with Inter as soon as FM13 will work.

I'm going to start again this challenge, this time with a new save so please erase my points from OP table.

Won my first Champ League (of hopefully many) granted with easiest team but meh, Only down side too this season (bar losing too ajax there) is that Bayern decided too sack Heynckes with 2 months left of season too go so means no Bayern for me too take over at end of First season

View attachment 298565

beautiful! your a better boss than me! Shame about the defeat to Barca but hey your on the scoreboard

yeah but i stuffed them at home tho and cool thanks..just awaiting next club will probs be bayern as heynacks will be retiring

This challenge has revived my football manager game, but I fear that I'm such a slow player that I will never even win a single CL title. I am in the third season as Dortmund and have been drawn alongside Juventus, Real Madrid and Celtic in probably the toughest group possible. Juve knocked me out last year in the knock out stages :/

have faith...this is 1st time i ever won champions league since fm 2005

This challenge has revived my football manager game, but I fear that I'm such a slow player that I will never even win a single CL title. I am in the third season as Dortmund and have been drawn alongside Juventus, Real Madrid and Celtic in probably the toughest group possible. Juve knocked me out last year in the knock out stages :/

I usually take a week of FM to do a season, playing approx 20-30 hours a week but this challenge has got me going at least twice as fast.

Not focusing so hard on youth, cup competitions and the total development of a club just playing the games season at a time, Like good old fashioned Championship Manager

VbUDX.png

First CL in new save.

On a side note, despite holidaying all games bar CL ones the assistant manager managed to win the Serie A.

Hi everyone. :)

So I've kinda been struggling to get a game started right now and I'm annoyed at the game because its running slow. Going to take a day or 2 off from FM as I am not enjoying it at all but then I'll start a new save and hopefully get a season done by Sun/Mon.

Think I'm going to have to start as a big team just so I don't get frustrated.

Hope everyone else is doing well in their challenges! :p

I will be starting this hopefully, as i need a new challenge :p
I shall be using a random name chooser to decide what team i will start with, hopefully wont makeit to hard for me ! :p

View attachment 298986

PSV it is, not sure yet, but i may be doing it so i win the champions league as many times as that team did :p
And possibly depending on how into this game i get, will be taking over teams and winning the champs league with winners after 2013 :p

Wont be doing a story, but will be giving updates seasonally :)

Thanks all :)

Any points for euro cup ?
half points ?
or 1 point ?

PSV start in the euro cup, and that is my main aim this year? (aswell as qualifiying for champ league) :p

Any points for euro cup ?
half points ?
or 1 point ?

PSV start in the euro cup, and that is my main aim this year? (aswell as qualifiying for champ league) :p

I suggested that (as well as bonus points for winning World Cups and Euros with teams that have won that) but we decided just to stick with the Champions League for points

hehe, okay then :)
well i guess it will just have to win it to increase my reputation :D :p

Here's my poor attempt so far...

2012/13 -- Borussia Dortmund -- Group Stages (Group of Shakhtar, Arsenal & Ajax)
2013/14 -- Borussia Dortmund -- Quarter Final (Knocked out by Juventus)
2014/15 -- Borussia Dortmund -- ? (Group of Juventus, Real Madrid & Celtic)

I've not had the luck of the draw at all though!

Here is my Forest History

2012/13 - 12th Championship
2013/14 - 1st Championship
2014/15 - 15th Prem
2015/16 - 10th Prem
2016/17 - 10th Prem and won league cup
2017/18 - who knows the potential just brought in Jordy Clasie! already got nick powell last season as well who arsenal want for 18m not sure if i should sell or not? don't know what i could do with the money! squad looking solid to get into euro cup through league position rather than having to win a cup :)