Stonecold & Klippybo's Ultimate Champions League Challenge

2012/13 -- Barcelona -- Winners (4-2 vs Bayer)
2013/14 -- Bayern -- Ongoing

Well, I've started now!
View attachment 299591

Going to see if I there are any jobs available but I could always stay and get another Champions League!!

EDIT: Well I applied for the Liverpool job and got it (as a Utd fan I found it difficult to apply for!)

They finished in 8th under Rodgers so I guess its a rebuilding job!

As a note about my CL win I signed Mata and Yussef (both Transfer Listed), sold Young obviously Mata was CL tied but I needed a better PL Left winger and it helped me rest Giggs and Buttner more.

Also Mata obviously didn't play in the Chelsea matches either and considering how much they battered me in them I guess it was a good move for me!

EDIT: Forgot to highlight the final!
View attachment 299594

Evra gave away a pen and I had to replace him at half time with Buttner

Thought I would add my signings for Liverpool so far..
View attachment 299725
£33 Mil transfer budget!

Last edited:
i have a question relating to the derby games,

is it just the final ?

or if you win twice in the semi final, do you get the points for both of those ??

i have a question relating to the derby games,

is it just the final ?

or if you win twice in the semi final, do you get the points for both of those ??

It is winning the cup with both derby teams - I have won it with Barca and Real so get derby points

View attachment 299800

3 out of 3 and some derby points please dear sir - and if you look at the screenie closely you will see where i am now

just having a picture of the winning teams fixtures, doesnt prove that you was the manager when they won :p

i could be chelsea and take a picture of barca fixtures who won the champs :p

It is winning the cup with both derby teams - I have won it with Barca and Real so get derby points

oh right :D
must of read it wrong :p

just would like to add, psv save got corrupted, after being 1st in table with 6 games left :p
restarted with barcelona, will start easy and make it gradually harder :p

just having a picture of the winning teams fixtures, doesnt prove that you was the manager when they won :p

i could be chelsea and take a picture of barca fixtures who won the champs :p

That is true but dont really feel the need to as I am doing a story to prove mine but you raise a good point. Peeps should post manager biographies for each win

yeah i understand :p
i think we all knew you were them :p
just incase any one thought about it hehe :p

Darran matey - I am just starting season 2015-16 you muppet. And how do I have 11 bonus points? Should be 3 wins = 15pts and 5 bonus for the derby

Darran matey - I am just starting season 2015-16 you muppet. And how do I have 11 bonus points? Should be 3 wins = 15pts and 5 bonus for the derby

Following this **** up on my part i will update the tables weekly, unless i win a CL then it might just happen sooner. Keep posting your updates and pictures and hey if your lucky like the above posters and catch me updating while in a rush you might get given extra bonus points :mad:

Some brilliant storys in the FM story section - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...1373-ultimate-champions-league-challenge.html

Going to return to this now. Finished the season with Real Madrid (and won CL) but got a crash dump and last save was in November :'(

Following this **** up on my part i will update the tables weekly, unless i win a CL then it might just happen sooner. Keep posting your updates and pictures and hey if your lucky like the above posters and catch me updating while in a rush you might get given extra bonus points :mad:

Some brilliant storys in the FM story section - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...1373-ultimate-champions-league-challenge.html

That has to be the most shameless plug of a story I have ever seen! lol

Finished season with Real Madrid and beat my old team Barcelona in the final!

View attachment 300052View attachment 300051

Also won the League and Spanish Cup :D

That's Spain done. Off to Italy next I think

Well done!

progress so far..

View attachment 300055

So Capital 1 cup in the bag and 2nd in the league! I was pretty happy with how my first season at Liverpool turned out. Still, if you sign Isco and Yarmolenko (Transfer listed - £15.5 Mil!) your always going to improve.

I Sold Henderson for £10 Mil, Assiadi for £6.5 Mil and Skrtel for £15 Mil! I was very happy to reinvest that money!

EDIT: Manchester City won the seasons CL (and the PL), Chelsea 3rd, Tottenham 4th, Arsenal 5th and Utd 6th.
Aston Villa finished 14th.

I think I could get to the Knockout stages of the CL with this team, due to the decent signings made and my performances in the Cups (Semi Finals in the FA cup too) however whilst I scored 2 goals a game this season I'm worried that Suarez doesn't really suit the role I've created.

I've got a Czech regen with 18 finishing who could be World class if he improves but I can't rely on him yet. Yassine Benzia was brought in on loan and was decent but again I would have to wait for him to improve. Borini is alright but not CL quality, so If there's money for transfers I'll probably spend most of it on a striker, possibly Rodrigo.

Last edited:
So I got offered the Juventus job after their manager retired but that option would have been too easy :p

Something a little more challenging....

View attachment 300061

I got to the Semi's of the CL in my first season with Celtic, only to get beat by Arsenal on Away goals. I then won it in my second season against Man City in the Final beat them 4-1.

It won't let me view the Arsenal match report cause i'm 2 seasons ahead of that for some reason.

Here's the Man City game

View attachment 300151

Last edited:
Another crash! **** off FM13. What causes these???