Recent content by aaronwright25

  1. A

    Liverpool

    Any good tactics for Liverpool? No matter what i try its not working atm.
  2. A

    Conceding from crosses

    Any details on a possible fix? I'd be walking away with the league
  3. A

    Conceding from crosses

    Played 3 saves now and everyone with different tactics I concede 75-90% of my goals via crosses! Do you think it could be some kind of bug? I'll upload tactical details tomorrow.
  4. A

    Conceding from crosses

    I'm playing as Liverpool and after 8 games I'm sitting 3rd in the league so it's okay so far, but I'm conceding too many goals and 90% of them are from crosses, any help on how to fix this? Thanks
  5. A

    Liverpool Players needed

    Just starting my first season with Liverpool I have ?15mil What quality could I get for that? Areas I'm looking at Winger AMC and RB
  6. A

    Liverpool Tactic

    Hi I need a tactic for my Liverpool that's either 4-2-3-1 4-3-3 3-5-2 (3CB 2WB 2CM 1CAM 2ST) or 4-3-1-2 Any good ones? Thanks
  7. A

    Need a CM as a Gerrad replacment

    In my 4th season as LFC now and need a CM Gerrard replacement. ATM I have £16m to spend. Ideas appreciated. And is Will Hughes worth £7m?
  8. A

    3rd season 4-2-3-1 needed for Liverpool

    I want a 4-2-3-1 for my LFC team any good ones?
  9. A

    DM needed!

    Ha what do you know Lucas rejected Bayern aha
  10. A

    DM needed!

    Second season as Liverpool after narrowly missing out on the title in the first year and winning FA cup and Finalist of CO Cup. However Lucas wanted to leave last season and his release clause of 19.5mil has just been triggered by Bayern. I need a top class replacement for the money i get from...
  11. A

    Liverpool Help

    Tanks man I'll give it a go! :)
  12. A

    Liverpool Help

    I just finished my first season as Liverpool, finished 5th missing out on ECL by 1 point. I've been using Nunolandia's 4-3-3 tactic and it was working really well at the start at the season but after January things got rough and I narrowly missed out on ECL. I'm not using the 3.1 update. So...
  13. A

    Clince121188's Player Recommendation Thread

    Liverpool Club:Liverpool Season Expectations:Title Challenge Budget:About £10-15m Player Position:Need a LB, ST and CM Player Role/Similar Player:LB needs to be able to attack well but defend solid as well. ST needs to be a good poacher as back up as Borini's goals dried up last season costing...
  14. A

    4-3-3 Nunolandia By Nuno

    I'm Liverpool in the first season using the January update. I'm using the 2.2 version of this tactic and so far lost both the EURO league qualifiers and have win 2 drawn 2 in the BPL to weak teams. Any advice?
Back
Top