aaronwright25

Reaction score
In my 4th season as LFC now and need a CM Gerrard replacement. ATM I have £16m to spend. Ideas appreciated. And is Will Hughes worth £7m?

yes bargain although you could get him first season for £5ish Million but in 4th go for it

Dennis Praet is Iniesta like so look at him!! Morgan Schneiderlin(Southampton) A.Januzja, Fernando from Shaktar, Oliver (Athletico madrid) Ander Herrera

I signed Hughes for 6.5 and then sold him for 35 5 seasons later

I bought Will Hughes in my first season with Southampton and he was awarded with young player of the year and has been best player for few next years

Unless you got some amazing regen in your game. Spend all your money on Romulo. Use monthly installments to get it done. He is the only midfielder that is as complete as Gerrard is. Gerrard is really a rare breed.

Kevin de bruyne, if you can get him for cheap. He's a CM on Football Manager, can play as DLP/DP/orAM and even as winger, got good long range passing and long shots, can score occasionally (Okay finishing).

if possible ross barkley, he turns into a great player but how has he come along? also look at ramsey from arsenal sometimes you can get him cheap if he isn't playing so regularly. but neither are the complete player that gerrard is, nor is hughes TBH. what I would do is look out for a regen with top potential who is about a year away from being ready, and you should easily be able to pay less than 16mill.

only one name comes to mind

m sissoko from newcastle united...he is a BEAST

Sissoko is decent... Not a beast tbh... I can show you my regen who is 19 years old...

If you train that guy properly he is defenately a beast. Comparing it with a regen is a bit..... lame. Cause I can show you a regen aswell that makes Cavani and Lewandowski look like *****'s. It's also not a solid awnser, because you don't have that regen in every game. DUH.

Back to the first message. One name comes to mind and you come with Sissoko.... ever seen this guy Romulo from Spartak Moscow? He is the best box-to-box midfielder in the game and is only 21y old at the start.

If you train that guy properly he is defenately a beast. Comparing it with a regen is a bit..... lame. Cause I can show you a regen aswell that makes Cavani and Lewandowski look like *****'s. It's also not a solid awnser, because you don't have that regen in every game. DUH.

Back to the first message. One name comes to mind and you come with Sissoko.... ever seen this guy Romulo from Spartak Moscow? He is the best box-to-box midfielder in the game and is only 21y old at the start.

The OP is 4 seasons in... Of course I would throw in the word regen now... I wouldn't say that if the OP is in the first season right? Lol....

Will Hughes all the way, im sure hes a liverpool fan? correct me if im wrong.

Is James ward-prowse any good on your save? Denys garmash is good, all rounder like gerrard