Recent content by AceAvenger

  1. A

    The Ballad of Charlie McGhee

    Just finished this story in one big go. What a colourful career McGhee had. You have to get back in the game Yeti.
  2. A

    Who!? The Rhys Burnett Story

    Congrats on the double, it's a fitting bookend to your story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  3. A

    Life After Depor...

    Monthly updates would be a good enough, God only knows how annoying it must be to write up a detailed report for a 0-0 that your team absolutely dominated.
  4. A

    Who!? The Rhys Burnett Story

    You were the chosen one Anaki... I mean Rhys, it was said you were to destroy the Spuds, not join them :p That's a pretty big kitty though.
  5. A

    Locke, Stock & Two Smoking Bulls.

    Definitely the title of the year, great OP too. Keep it up!
  6. A

    Life After Depor...

    I love how you're still keeping it fresh Lippo, adding twists to the tale. That's a stupid amount of money to work with at Lazio, I wonder what you're going to do with it.
  7. A

    Who!? The Rhys Burnett Story

    Bro I don't know how you didn't throw your computer out the window after that Wolfsburg game. The Schalke result was a good one though. Thoroughly enjoying this story, keep it up.
  8. A

    Brazilian Champions Serie C

    Check for a player called Amorim, if you look early enough you could get him on a free transfer from Bahia and he's good enough for the Série B and can develop into a good Série A central midifelder. Amorim do Nascimento Santos is his full name.
  9. A

    Who!? The Rhys Burnett Story

    Congratulations! Well deserved triumph in the 2. Bundesliga, can't wait to see how you do in a top division. How far do you see yourself going with Frankfurt anyway, the facilities are there for you to be a title contender.
  10. A

    Geoffrey Kondogbia

    Those physicals oO)
  11. A

    Who!? The Rhys Burnett Story

    Nice upturn in results there, hopefully it can continue and you can steer them well away from the relegation positions and to the top half. It's a shame Stendera is being a ****, I see you have Thomas Eisfeld in your team though, the former Arsenal man. Could you show us his stats?
  12. A

    Luis Garcia - The New Manager On The Block

    Borja is a class signing, he's always in amongst the goals. I don't know about everyone else but I have to have a physically assertive striker, Borja is certainly that.
  13. A

    Luis Garcia - The New Manager On The Block

    **** man, unlucky. Hopefully you'll have a better time in your next club.
  14. A

    Life After Depor...

    I love how you made it so the other stories on the front page are also about what's happening that season. I started my own journeyman save after following this story for a bit.
  15. A

    Diego Simeone Inspired l 4-4-2 l Counter Attacking/Pressing :: by Artisan :: 15.3.0

    You never fail to disappoint Artisan, from what I've seen from it it is a very effective tactic.
Back
Top