Luis Garcia - The New Manager On The Block

^ That Torres goal won Goal of the week. I'm now going to watch for the 4 horseman of the Apocalypse.

Real at the Bernabau is a tough ask!! I'm sure you'll turn it around soon.

Real at the Bernabau is a tough ask!! I'm sure you'll turn it around soon.

It's between Malaga, Elche, Deportivo and Sociedad for 2 relegation spots. I've got Depor at home next, a win would be crucial in that one.

The depressing thing about the R Mad game is we had chances. Camacho hit the cross bar, Guerra missed a sitter, and we had a chance go just wide after 40 seconds. Had I got a capable striker, I may have been ok. Unfortunately, 3 of my best 4 strikers are on loan, because the ex-manager is a moron.

Haha hard going there mate!

I'm sure you can start making things work :)

****** **** it's not working here is it! Don't worry, it took me 3 clubs before I started a good run!

****** **** it's not working here is it! Don't worry, it took me 3 clubs before I started a good run!

Haha yeah, it'll click eventually! I still maintain my biggest problem is the fact my only striker is a 32 year old on his last legs. It's nowhere near enough for Conference level football, let alone La Liga!

View attachment 260340

Another day, another defeat. This, combined with the 1-1 draw between Elche and Depor, means we are now back in the drop zone. We do have a home game against Elche next; this will be our best chance to drag ourselves out of the mire.

Ahhh - heartbreaker mate. Fingers crossed for a win against Almeria!!

Tough going at the moment, but it's all a learning curve, just ask Jamie Carragher! :p

View attachment 260274

Deportivo: Levante (H), Barca (A)

Malaga: Villarreal (A), Sevilla (H)

R Sociedad: Granada (H), Rayo (A)

To stay up, we need to do the impossible - win. Maybe even twice.

**** man, unlucky. Hopefully you'll have a better time in your next club.

Unlucky mate, seems to be a similar start here, 1st club the board ****** you off, 2nd club you were relegated ;)