Recent content by ADAMHADYANSMITH

  1. A

    Alcacer, Ferreyra, Mitrovic, Cerri or Fierro?

    Carlos fierro bruv! Got me 41 goals in 46 games
  2. A

    Fm14 Deal or No Deal thread: Please use when asking if you should buy player x or y

    Player: lewandowski Team you are managing: Arsenal Team who are buying/selling: BVB Offer: free . 135k wage Year: first season Giroud is beast, but lewandowski will be a bargain. But should I get him and how should I play him?
  3. A

    Robert Lewandowski - Season 2015/16

    How do you play him? Poacher or AF? just wondering
  4. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Thanks for the advise mate! INDI looks beast! I think I'm going to wait until he leaves on a free, because he's unhappy and there's 8 months left on his contract so I will wait one more month!
  5. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    I'm using patch 13.3.0 mate! garmash has 1 year left on his contract! thanks for the info! maybe I should wait till next season? :)
  6. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    I have the money and wage for both, but I already have Holtby and siggursson at AMC! do you think I should get Honda? hmmmm
  7. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Honda Team you are managing: Spurs Team who are selling: CSKA Offer: free Year: start of second season or Player: Garmash Team you are managing: Spurs Team who are selling: (some russian club) Offer: 15 million pounds Year:start of second season I have 20 million to spend and I need a...
  8. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    managed to knock them down to 13 mil! thanks for the suggestions! Santon? he's still at Newcastle. why?
  9. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    I'm not so sure about Mertesacker, never played with him. don't know if worth it. Deal for Borini! but try asking for 25 mil? you can bu good strikers with 20+ mil. try looking at Tony Watt!
  10. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Ben davies Team you are managing: Spurs Team who are selling: Swansea Offer: 15mil pounds Year: January 2013 Other:I need a left back and he seams alright, only have assue-kotto (spelling)
  11. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    I'm using patch 13.0.0, thanks for the suggestions, but can you recomend a winger for about 20 mil? I sold some dead wood
  12. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Javier Hernandez Team you are managing: Spurs Team who are selling: Man Utd Offer: Transferlisted: 15m pound Year: 2012/2013 I need a striker and a winger, but I only have a budjet of 25m pounds left Thanks in advance
  13. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: David Villa Team You Are Managing: Swansea Team Who Are Selling: Free Transfer Offer: - Year: 2014/2015 Other Information: He's going to be on 105k a week. I already have Gary Hooper, Tony Watt, Fierro and Cornelious. I need someone to help me push for Champions League.
  14. A

    The Deal or No Deal Fm13 thread

    Player: Gary Hooper Team you are managing: Swansea Team who are buying: Celtic Offer: £10m Year: 2012/13 Other Info: Need a good goalscorer
Back
Top