Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: 6.25 million pounds
Year: 2014/2015

Player: Benteke
Team you are managing: Liverpool
Team who are selling: Aston Villa
Offer: 4.1 million pounds

As things are going in the real world, this is insanely cheap, but how is he in-game? Anyone tried managing him?
I have Suarez, Llorente, Borini, Ba, Zaha (Playing a 4-3-3).

Player: Mbaye Niang
Team who are selling: Milan
Offer: Loan listed and agreed fee for permanent transfer 18mil

OR

Player: Leandro Damiao
Team who are selling: Internacional
Offer: Transfer listed by request 49mil now, but likely to drop to about 30-ish million in weeks to come

Other info: Just sold Suarez. Left with only Bony (top scorer previous season 30 goals) and Cornelius as backup. 50mil plus to spend.

Niang isn't that good - he's no longer the best he was on FM11 and 12. If Damiao drops to ?28-30m then I'd go for him. If he doesn't, try:

Llorente/Falcao/Cavani/Neymar if he hasn't moved yet/Giroud/Benzema/Ronaldo (You might be able to get him for around ?35-40m, but it's a long shot)

Player: Samir Nasri
Team who are selling: Man City
Offer: 6.25 million pounds

I'd deal for that price. He isn't great, but is a very good choice to have on the bench as he can occasionally create some majic and turn a game round. If he's wages are over ?80k it'd depend on your squad.

Player: Benteke
Team who are selling: Aston Villa
Offer: 4.1 million pounds

As things are going in the real world, this is insanely cheap, but how is he in-game? Anyone tried managing him?
I have Suarez, Llorente, Borini, Ba, Zaha (Playing a 4-3-3).

Depends what database you're using. If it's either of the official one's, no deal, as he is pretty **** (Compared to the player he is in real life, and isn't good enough for Liverpool). If you're using Pr0's or Marshall's summer update then deal.

Player: Griezmann
Team you are managing: Athletic Bilbao
Team who are selling: Real Sociedad
Offer: ?26m (Release Clause
Year: January 2015
Other: Muniain is unhappy after I fined him for a poor performance, and to be honest he is playing poorly most of the time anyway this season. For the wings, I also have De Marcos, Susaeta, Gomez and 2 great regens.
It's deadline day, so if I bought Griezmann I'd have to wait until next season to sell one of them (Probably Muniain).

He wants ?80k a week in wages, and I can't make a decision on this transfer. What are people's thoughts? :)

EDIT: Doesn't matter, I no longer have a choice - He has got an injury that'll keep him out for 2 months :S

Last edited:
Depends what database you're using. If it's either of the official one's, no deal, as he is pretty **** (Compared to the player he is in real life, and isn't good enough for Liverpool). If you're using Pr0's or Marshall's summer update then deal.

Okay, thanks. I am playing on one of the official. Can you change mid game to one of the other, or do you have to start a new game?

Player: Ben davies
Team you are managing: Spurs
Team who are selling: Swansea
Offer: 15mil pounds
Year: January 2013
Other:I need a left back and he seams alright, only have assue-kotto (spelling)

View attachment 465552

Buying:
Player: Mertesacker
Team who are selling: Arsenal
Offer: Transfer listed 11,5mil pounds
Year: Summer 2014

Selling
Player: Fabio Borini
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 22mil pounds

Last edited:
No deal. It's a super slow defender with not an uber strength and balance to compensate that. For that money, buy Maicon.

View attachment 393882

Good player, but that's way too much. Go for Tagliafico/Corchia/De Sciglio or even Aaron Cresswell is really good!

P.S. what happened to Santon?

Definitely deal, probably the best CB on the game for some reason!

So he is better then Papadopoulos, Maicon, Varane, Zouma, Sakho, Inigo Martinez, Thiago Silva and Chiellini? (I will not include 30y old defenders XD)

Obvs No Deal Considering his Age...Although Quality, Still @ 11.5m You can try to get Better/Younger Players like Subotic, K Papadapolous, Zouma, Umtiti...

So he is better then Papadopoulos, Maicon, Varane, Zouma, Sakho, Inigo Martinez, Thiago Silva and Chiellini? (I will not include 30y old defenders XD)

Better than all of them with the exeption of Thiago Silva, yes. Potential wise obviously not.

Buying:

Selling
Player: Fabio Borini
Team who are selling: Real Madrid
Offer: 22mil pounds

I'm not so sure about Mertesacker, never played with him. don't know if worth it.

Deal for Borini! but try asking for 25 mil? you can bu good strikers with 20+ mil. try looking at Tony Watt!

Good player, but that's way too much. Go for Tagliafico/Corchia/De Sciglio or even Aaron Cresswell is really good!

P.S. what happened to Santon?

managed to knock them down to 13 mil! thanks for the suggestions! Santon? he's still at Newcastle. why?

View attachment 393882

Get Alex Sandro from Porto, he's an incredible left back, all his stats for a full back - attack are all at least 15 and he's 24, better than Alaba