Recent content by AIM10

  1. A

    Advice for a stupidly good regen

    Make sure you train him to 'place shots' for me it has always worked well to also train strikers to 'go around the keeper' other than that mate it looks like your doing a superb job.
  2. A

    Young Players Who Are Labelled the New/Next...........

    Ok so what players have you guys found who are labelled to be the new/next player, but not just any player, but a player who is a legend. I have heard three players are labelled the new Michel Platini (Jeremie Boga, Raffidine Abdullah, and Thomas Lemar) also I heard Gedion Zelalem was labelled...
  3. A

    FM14 Request a Player Screenshot (please use instead of starting a new thread)

    Douglas Baggio(Flamengo) at the beginning and possibly around 2016-2018 Patrick Olsen(Inter Milan) again at the beginning and possibly around 2016-2018 Riccardo Saponara(AC Milan) At the beginning Francesco Bardi(Inter Milan-On Loan at Livorno) At the beginning and around 2016-2018...
  4. A

    Players That You are Are Much Better on this Edition of FM

    No I am not saying Ocampos is not good I just feel he could be better....Townsend should be much better I agree
  5. A

    Players That You are Are Much Better on this Edition of FM

    Hi Everyone, after having watched the first month or two of the new football season(and the last few weeks of last years season) and the much anticipated release of FM14 which players are you hoping will be better on this years FM. Players can be young, old; terrible before, great before; but...
  6. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    Sorry everyone I am out of the country, happened to find time and some internet:P so I will not be able to check this very much so just follow the schedule on the OP and I will choose winners for every category when I have internet.
  7. A

    Favorite player and why?

    Mine is Cavani one season he scored 71 goals in 55 games and the next 58 games and .......74 goals he is a beast!
  8. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    The next country for this week is..... Georgia, another tough country this week so who will preveil:O
  9. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    This week we have two countries again. First up is..... San Marino, this may be the toughest one yet:D
  10. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    Hands down winner for Wales........
  11. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    It was a really close race, but the winner this week for Portugal is......
  12. A

    What roles & duties are best for my players?

    I would play a BBM but buy Marchisio instead I have him and he is beast, he scores goals and sets up assists for fun. I would use a BBM because for me it is like having an extra player if the players has the right attributes, because they will play defense and offense for you, if that makes...
  13. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    Here is one from Kezza96:
  14. A

    Regen Top 11 and Much More

    Nice regens here is one from my game he is does not look like much now but he has grown a lot in just the past 6 months, for me he will end up like Cristiano Ronaldo without the big ego and great teamwork so basically a less selfish CR7XD His current rating is only 1* star so far so he got 4...
  15. A

    Gundogan or Thiago?

    Go for Alvaro Vadillo was beast for me
Back
Top