Players That You are Are Much Better on this Edition of FM

AIM10

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, after having watched the first month or two of the new football season(and the last few weeks of last years season) and the much anticipated release of FM14 which players are you hoping will be better on this years FM. Players can be young, old; terrible before, great before; but which players do you feel deserve to be better?

P.S. Yes you are allowed to be biased but please do not attack other people if you do not agree with them.

Players I feel should be better, mostly young players but.... here they are

Diego Costa(Atletico Madrid)

Serge Gnabry(Arsenal)

Alen Halilovic(Dinamo Zagreb)

Ricky Alvarez(Inter Milan)

Francesco Bardi(Inter Milan)

Jonathan(Inter Milan)

Mateo Kovacic(Inter Milan)

Patrick Olsen(Inter Milan)

Paul Pogba(Juventus)

Lucas Ocampos(Monaco)

Marquinhos(PSG)

Marco Verratti(PSG)

Alvaro Vadillo(Real Betis)

Gareth Bale(Real Madrid)

Daniel Carvajal(Real Madrid)

Isco(Real Madrid)

Diego Lopez(Real Madrid)

Rapha?l Varane(Real Madrid)

Ok I am not saying that they weren't good in last years edition. I am just saying I hope to see them with even better attributes. I know there are more but I can't think of them right now but when I can I will post them obviously I posted a lot of Inter player's just because I watch them more so I know more about them. Anyway let me hear from you guys what players you think should have improved attributes.

Edit: Sorry the title should be 'Players That You are {Hoping} Are Much Better on this Edition of FM' sorry about that

Last edited:
The likes of Gnabry, Januzaj, Townsend and Barkley aren't going to be as good as everyone hopes.

Player attribute ratings were done months ago, so form so far this season won't have any bearing until the update after the January window.

There's too many to mention, but a few would include:

- Carl Jenkinson. His PA of -7 in FM13 is laughable, giving him virtually no room for improvement. It needs to be -8 or a fixed PA of 150-155.

- Koke. A better talent than Illarramendi who Madrid deemed was worth 32 million euros.

- Will Hughes. Doesn't need improving as such, just a more accurate distribution of his stats. His dribbling, first touch and technique are better than the game gives him credit for. Plays like a Spaniard.

- Seamus Coleman. One of Everton's best players nowadays but his ability in the game doesn't reflect it.

Then there's the players who really burst onto the scene last season and got big moves, e.g. Kondogbia, Marquinhos...

The only player I'm really concerned about it Ravel Morrison.

He's constantly getting praised by legends of the game, Alex Ferguson has said he's the best talent he has seen since Paul Scholes. Rio Ferdinand has said he is the best young player he has seen and he has been compared to Paul Gascoignemany times.

On FM13 he had decent potential but could never fulfill it due to his poor attitude but this year he seems to have sorted it out and has started the season in amazing form.

Hopefully on FM14 he can live up to the hype and become one of the best players in the world!

The only player I'm really concerned about it Ravel Morrison.

He's constantly getting praised by legends of the game, Alex Ferguson has said he's the best talent he has seen since Paul Scholes. Rio Ferdinand has said he is the best young player he has seen and he has been compared to Paul Gascoignemany times.

On FM13 he had decent potential but could never fulfill it due to his poor attitude but this year he seems to have sorted it out and has started the season in amazing form.

Hopefully on FM14 he can live up to the hype and become one of the best players in the world!
He will be same most probably as last year, due to his form this year wont count as SI will have done attributes already months ago before showing his good form this season. And beeing hyped up dont mean you are going to end up the next messi.

Is this true that Lewandowski will have 190 PA? I've heard this somewhere.

Matuidi (PSG) really needs a huge boost. He's a beast, one of PSG's best players, but in FM13 he's just the average Ligue 1 defensive midfielder. This needs to be fixed.

I wonder if there will be any -10 potential players on fm 2014, I doubt it though lol

Inter is my favorite Serie A team, so I am hoping that some of their players see a boost in ratings.

He will be same most probably as last year, due to his form this year wont count as SI will have done attributes already months ago before showing his good form this season. And beeing hyped up dont mean you are going to end up the next messi.

He had a good season on loan at Birmingham last season and had an outstanding pre season (don't know if that counts for anything).

I'm not saying he should be world class simply because of the hype, I'm simply pointing out that in real life he has huge potential and this should be reflected in the game.

Romelu Lukaku, his potential is all good, but his attributes are a little lower than in real, only 14 finishing? The dude still leads my goal scoring charts though, 36 goals in 39 apps.

Lewis Macleod, Ryan Jack, Andrew Robertson, Callum Paterson, Jason Holt, John Souttar And Stevie May

well i can only guess Cisse finishing will probably be 3 or maybe 4 this time around lol

I think Daniel Sturridge might get a little boost after his exceptional displays for the 'Pool, de Sciglio should definitely be improved.

I reckon that SI should improve Steven Fletcher also, he's Sunderland's only bright light to be honest. Coutinho is already good, so can't see him getting any sort of a boost, but Draxler's mental stats are so terrible, but he's an exceptional player irl.

Hopefully the likes of Gabi, Koke and Diego Costa have been improved.

I'm not really sure how Ocampos could be any better than he is already on FM13. He gets little love from computer controlled teams, but if you buy him and stick him on the wing he becomes one of the best players in the game.

Andros Townsend should get a sizeable boost.