Recent content by Ant10

  1. A

    The " I have a small question" thread FM14

    why my both CD(d) closing down opp wingers while my WB mark him ? They always do that and then leaving free space inside area ? no opp instruction on wingers...
  2. A

    Advice Needed

    Just google that dll and download it. Then move it to your game folder
  3. A

    best right winger (natural right footed not inside forward) patch 13.3.3

    Xabi Prieto... Really nice winger. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. A

    Raikan007's Borussia Dortmund: Jurgen Klopp's Recreation tactic 13.3.3

    Great tactic MAN. I use it with Real Sociedad 2nd season. 2nd in CL group stage against Chelsea and Zenit. 4th in league. I will post SS later ! Nice man !
  5. A

    Mo's 433-heart,brave and passion [13.2.2][v1.0]

    Mo's 433-heart,brave and passion Hi guys,Lets take a look to my brand new tactic which i currently use with WBA in my 3rd season in EPL (best one in the world) . I starded my carrier as a WBA manager and I've been trying to find way to compite against giants like...
  6. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    Hi guys ! Long time been out of here,but now I found some time to play this fabulous game.I need advice.I been on 'holiday' from FMbecause of college.Now I want to beggin new game. I need advice for my future club. I need some solid club who can produce his own players from youn academy.My plan...
  7. A

    Advice for my game

    Hi guys ! Long time been out of here,but now I found some time to play this fabulous game.I need advice.I been on 'holiday' from FM because of college.Now I want to beggin new game. I need advice for my future club. I need some solid club who can produce his own players from youn academy.My plan...
  8. A

    Lucas Moura best position

    Put him on AML inside fwrd... Best position to play for him.Won a many prices on my Valencia game...
  9. A

    FM on ACER ASPIRE 5750ZG

    Hi, I bought new laptop few days ago and I installed FM on it. So I wanted to play it ,but when I clicked on it ,nothing happend.I clicked again and there is an error : Football Manager is already running.So I went to task manager and end process fm.exe,and try it again,but I could not find a...
  10. A

    Why this ?

    So guys I'm in 2014/2015 season in France with rennais. In my previous season I finished 4th in League.So I went to RULES . As u can see 4th place team goiont to 4th Q. round in ECL ,but when I finished my preparation for upcoming season and hope for easy opp. for match,I saw that my team is in...
  11. A

    Post Your Successes

    Just won the Champions League with Tottenham Stuffing Real Madrid 2v1 http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4178/tottenhamvrmadridinform.png
  12. A

    Your Current Line Up

    3rd season Man Utd GK-Frey DR-Rafael DL-Bale DC-Vidic DC-Evand DM-Fletcher MC-Sahin/Hamsik AMC-Rooney AMR-Valencia/Bebe AML-Nani ST-Chicharito
  13. A

    The Transfer Bug.

    In my Manchester United game 3th season I bought Hamsik,Huntelaar and Nuri Sahin for about 5-6 mil. ˘just because there were unhappy :P
  14. A

    Tactic Set for all teams - Great results - Patch 9.3

    the better half my english isn t very good but i will try. 5 min. ago i played against Reggina with playmaker away attack ^^) I start with Balance. Use OI ;) http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/8223/34805780.jpg OMG SEE THIS oO) i will upload match to see
  15. A

    Tactic Set for all teams - Great results - Patch 9.3

    Its very bad for me in this time.Im Lazio and my players are very bored.They can not make any chancesoO) i win against Juve 1-0 and Inter lose 1-0 and Catania is better then me . I use 442 no TM:'( Help ;) Melo from Bosnia (H)
Back
Top