Recent content by anthonydestroys

  1. A

    Laptop Help Please

    I have a budget of £450 to spend on a laptop. Would this laptop be good enough to run FM2013 smoothly or am I better off looking for something better. This one would cost £399. Specs • Featuring Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit) • Intel® Pentium® B960 processor • 6GB memory for fast and...
  2. A

    Help Buying new Laptop for FM13

    I would buy the HP laptop. I find they're much more reliable than Dell's. I was always having problems with my previous laptop, which was a Dell. I got my HP laptop in June and havn't had any issues so far.
  3. A

    Who Has Been Your Biggest Flop?

    I play him as a target man in a 4-5-1 formation. I did switch to 4-2-3-1 after a while, but he didn't perform any better lol. Im surprised Kagawa cost you so much oO)
  4. A

    Who Has Been Your Biggest Flop?

    Let us know if he keeps up his poor form :P
  5. A

    Who Has Been Your Biggest Flop?

    For me it's been Edinson Cavani. I spent £19.75mil to bring him to Fulham in my 2nd season. He never settled in London and he scored only 2 goals in 31 games, with an average rating of 6.26 :'( I sold him to Genoa after his 1 poor season for £10.5mil... Now hes banging in the goals.:@
  6. A

    strange message regarding new transfer

    His name is 'Denys Garmash' I can understand the concern XD
  7. A

    The hardest FM has ever trolled you?

    An old Fulham save where I signed Antonie Griezmann for a record £15mil then he done his cruciate ligaments in a friendly... Was out for 9months. I was vexed.
  8. A

    Players wont sign

    Which championship team are you useing?
  9. A

    £37 mil with spurs

    If Iker Munian is willing to go to Spurs splash out on him.. You wont regret it.
  10. A

    New Italian rule

    Is this for real? So when im watching Serie A matches im going to see teams with 12 subs instead of 7??
  11. A

    How Do I Change My User Name?

    Ok, thanks :)
  12. A

    How Do I Change My User Name?

    Been looking through the account settings area and there doesn't seem to be an option. Is it possible for me to change my user name, if so can you please let me know how. Thanks :wub:
  13. A

    Struggling with Aston Villa in 2015

    A high defensive line is never a good option in my opinion. From the results you have put up it seems you have controled games for the most part but keep geting caught out on the counter attack. I would suggest you play with a deep line and dont focus on trying to catch opposition attackers...
  14. A

    Injury Problems

    I have the training setting on medium.
  15. A

    Injury Problems

    My players always seem to be picking up injuries in training and its geting fustrating, im not really sure what to do now. I've tried changing the training schedules and even put everyone's workload on light yet im still picking up alot of injuries. I think my only first team player not to pick...
Back
Top