Recent content by asaren

  1. A

    Return Of The Legends by David - FM19

    Thank you for your fantastic work again. Some players seem to be missing such as Dirk Kuyt and Willia Gallas. What criteria do you use to select some player out? Thank you
  2. A

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I think Chelsea just used FM18 TFF Demolisher (Strikerless) VS Huddersfield.
  3. A

    Could anyone post N'Golo Kante Personality attributes in FM17 editor?

    Hello, I dont have FM17. Could anyone post N'Golo Kante Personality attributes in FM17? Thank you very much
  4. A

    BEAST !

    Thank you. Your tweak is superb. Any suggestion on training? Should I change AM to train AM and CM to train BBM?
  5. A

    AGGRESSOR !

    Could anyone kindly post the player instruction and set piece setting? I would like to try it with FM16. Thank you
  6. A

    Which develop quicker: high Prof. but low Amb. vs medium Prof. & Amb.?

    Hello All, Professionalism clearly plays larger factor to player dvelopment than ambition. But not sure between high Prof. + low Amb. vs medium Prof. & Amb. Which would develop faster? Thank Cheerio,
  7. A

    What is Roy Keane's PA when was player (old ver. FM)?

    Hey All, Could anyone kindly share Roy Keane's PA when was a player in old ver. of FM? Thank you
  8. A

    Is it possible to create a tactic that can auto-change formation during the match?

    Thank you WJ. I tried that too. Halfback role does oppositely- it will be operate as defensive midfielder when team has the ball and drop deep as sweeper/central defender when team lose ball. And wingbacks/inverted wingback with cut-inside&stay narrow won't go central in the midfield at all- i...
  9. A

    Is it possible to create a tactic that can auto-change formation during the match?

    Hello All, I would like to try to create Pep's Mancity tactic which is 4-4-2 when defense(opposition has ball) and change to 3-2-5 when attack(team has ball), but it was unsuccessfull at all. Is it possible to create a tactic like that in FM16? Thank you
  10. A

    Which is better bewttwen CM(De) vs DM?

    Hey guys, To have one or two player to play defensive in cetral midfielder. Which one is better between CM(De) vs DM? I notice that lot of sharing tactics such as TFF, Warlock, Eusebio use CM-De instead of DM. TFF used to have DM in past tactics, but not anymore. Is CM(De) better than DM...
  11. A

    Return Of The Legends by David [DOWNLOAD]

    Thank you so much. I have been waiting for this for a long time. May I ask which player database you use for their PA, personal attribute, etc.? Previous FM? For example, Lampard's PA is 190 in your legend data. According to FM16 and a few previous FM, lampard's PA is generally around 180.
  12. A

    Could you share Claude Makélélé's player data in FM2010 or older database?

    Dear All, I add Makelele as a player in FM16. I have searched in google and couldn't find Makelele's player data in previous version of FM and I don't have FM2010. If you have the data, Could you kindly share Claude Makélélé's player data in FM2010 or older database? espicially His PA, CA...
  13. A

    Could you kindly share Claude Makélélé's player data in FM2010 or older database?

    Thank you wkdsoul. I've found this image too. It's abit pitty that it doesn't have CA,PA, right/left foot and those hidden attribute (eg. consistency).
  14. A

    Could you kindly share Claude Makélélé's player data in FM2010 or older database?

    Dear All, I would like to create my dream team XI with Makelele by using data editor in FM16. I have searched in google and couldn't find Makelele's player data in previous version of FM. I believe that Makelele's latest player data is in FM2010 (he retired at 2011). I've already found one in...
Back
Top