Recent content by Badders006

  1. B

    Network Game - English League's

    I've just PM'd you Mighty English... But i'm just gonna stick the Hamachi network name on here now. Network name: Badders006 Network Password: network game
  2. B

    Network Game - English League's

    Setting the game up now if anyone wants to start tonight. So if you can join the network ASAP that would be great.
  3. B

    Network Game - English League's

    Sorry for the late reply boys! I'll PM you all the hamachi server name & password. If we can get it started tonight then that would be great? If not im fine for any day this week. EDIT: Sent all of you seperate PM's with hamachi network details in it.. If you haven't recieved one send me a PM...
  4. B

    Network Game - English League's

    Hi, I'm not massively active on here but i'm looking to set up an FM 12 network game to play between now & when FM 13 comes out. I'm and avid FM player and play almost every day, so my time slots to play will be pretty open between now and september (when my college schedule will start)...
  5. B

    The npower Football League Thread.

    Our local rag is reporting that Clarke is off to chesterfield. Good riddance I say! Another pampered over-paid footballer who threw his toys out of the pram because he couldnt handle Paolo's training! Complete w*nker. Knowing town's luck tho he'll go and score 20 goals in L1
  6. B

    International Managerial Career.

    I can never get into international management... the best i've done is win the euros with Sweden in 2020 odd, other than that I get bored easily! Probably because I cant sign anyone. Definately not cut out for international management :P
  7. B

    Mental vs Physical stats?

    I'd take the guy on the left... you can help train physical stats pretty quickly but mental stats are harder to gain I find. Both pretty decent tho!
  8. B

    Tea Man to the rescue? - A Swindon Town Story

    The Office, per usual, was silent. Only the clunking of keyboards and buzzing of printers was to be heard. It really was like The Office, wich is of course not complete without it's own David Brent. Mark Bowers... always banging on about "productivity" and "reliabilty" being the "key to...
  9. B

    Official Mistake Admission Thread

    not a very big mistake but an annoying one... I signed craig gordon on a free for swindon in like 2015 in the last day of the free transfer window but obviously he missed the registration window so he couldn't play until january... also signing scott carson for 6.5 million, god I hate myself! :S XD
  10. B

    Unexpected managers later in the game

    John Carew was liverpool manager for a while on mine.. dont know why, but he was sacked eventually! Ryan Giggs also got sacked, from weymouth though, wich was pretty strange... very strange! People say FM is realistic eh?!
  11. B

    Show Off Your Regen

    Found this guy at Cardiff, i'm Swindon and he's joining me in january. Unbelievable finishing stats for a 17 year old! What do you guys think? I'm not so sure what role i'll play him in when he joins either...I'l need to train his flair up if he's going to be an advanced forward, but im not...
  12. B

    Most goals one of your player scored is a season

    43 in 46 in my swindon team! ;) on FM 10 though... 33 in 38 on FM 11!
  13. B

    Biggest Coup Ever?

    I had Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard and Jack Wilshere at swindon on FM 10... Drogba and Lampard were pretty decrepid though I must admit!
  14. B

    Which footballer do you hate the most?

    Nicky Forster, despise the bloke.
  15. B

    Falling Giants of Football to bring back to Glory days

    Swindon ;) naah... Nottingham forest? Monaco?
Back
Top