Recent content by BadDragon

  1. B

    How to attack in football - guide

    Think of creative freedom as who does what - Structured breaks the team into many distinct parts, while fluid there is one amorphous blob. Chelsea under Jose play a structured tactic - the defenders stay at home and defend, the midfield support and the attackers attack as opposed to say the the...
  2. B

    Not enough shoots..

    I saw this once on another forum and it made me think! So I applied it to your instructions. Imagine this as a team talk.... Ok team here's what I want to to do - Build from the back with direct passes into space, oh and guys, make sure that you spread wide and kick the ball into the corners...
  3. B

    Number of passes per game

    My question is why you are passing the ball? Are you trying to look pretty or are you actually wanting to win games? I think the match engine is doing a good job of reflecting reality, as passing for passing sake is on the decline in world football being replaced by aggressive closing down and...
  4. B

    Playing without wingers?

    One point to consider - If you are bombing fullbacks forward detail your midfield on that side to stay back. for example, if you have a WB(A) on the left side your CM-L should be on Defend duty to cover the hole. If you don't do this, the WB will not be as adventurous, plus the ole he leaves...
Back
Top