Recent content by BeforeTheBusWasParked

  1. B

    Let's Fill up a Trophy Cabinet - A True Pentagon Challenge

    He truly is a superhero mate. Not very good stats but he shows up every corner and free kick. I reckon they're gonna be a good starting team.
  2. B

    Let's Fill up a Trophy Cabinet - A True Pentagon Challenge

    The True Pentagon Challenge Team and Position: Persiba - 2nd in Indonesian league two Group A So I have arrived into my new job and everything has turned out pleasantly, the team are in good spirits although have low cohesion together at the moment - nothing a few back to back victories won't...
  3. B

    Ernie Allan: An FM19 Journeyman Story!

    Looks good mate! I love a good unemployed career, keeps the game interesting and requires a bit more tactical tinkering. Best of luck. Fancy a wager on who gets a Cpl first? :P hahah
  4. B

    Let's Fill up a Trophy Cabinet - A True Pentagon Challenge

    The True Pentagon Challenge There has been a bit of a spanner in the works. While waiting for a reply from the two teams I had interviews with, this happened... Queen's Park - a pretty appealing offer! This is a Pentagon Challenge, however, and I would find it quite hard to get decent...
  5. B

    Let's Fill up a Trophy Cabinet - A True Pentagon Challenge

    The True Pentagon Challenge So I have applied for a few jobs. It was no surprise that Quanjian immediately laughed off my interest but I was a bit shocked to see Bucheon 1995 quite quickly deny me as well. That only left Ansan in the K-League 2 and Persiba in the Indonesian league two. With...
  6. B

    Let's Fill up a Trophy Cabinet - A True Pentagon Challenge

    The True Pentagon Challenge So, I am already delving into my career. The first thing I wanted to decide was what competition was going to be my initial target. I believe the two easiest continents would be Asia and Africa - although in my prior experience it takes a very long time to win the...
  7. B

    Let's Fill up a Trophy Cabinet - A True Pentagon Challenge

    The True Pentagon Challenge All Right! I have tried and failed to fully complete the pentagon challenge in my last two attempts - but not again! Last year I made my way through South Korea and then moved straight into the Eredivisie (Bad decision) and the year previous I had won everything in...
  8. B

    What type of Stories are more Enjoyable for the Reader?

    Yeah, I am pretty much in agreement with everything said. I have a story going right now which is pretty much going to be the pentagon challenge - i'm currently in the K-league challenge fighting for play offs. I actually think most people like to read teams with known players. Like I can't...
  9. B

    Rags to Riches - From Obscurity to the World Cup

    Here we go! My first few games as manager. I have been handed a hard run of games to start with. with Daegu FC the first. This is a great redemption story for me as a manager - as Daegu were one of the few teams that rejected my application to be their manager. After them I have second placed...
  10. B

    Rags to Riches - From Obscurity to the World Cup

    Now that the full squad has been reviewed, I want to firstly summarise a few key points about where I feel it needs to be strengthened and where it is at its strongest already. This list may well change once a few games have been played. Firstly, I want to point out who will be vital in the...
  11. B

    4-2-3-1(Narrow). Ultra attacking with tons of goals.

    Looks a little too good! Nice work on the tactic but I'd rather celebrate a rare 2-1 win with my rubbish tactics than dominate every game 3-0 haha!
  12. B

    61 goals in the first season from Martial!

    I wish I could show you my 73 goal season from Ranti Martins in fm16 (East Bengal - indian National League). Unfortunately that game is uninstalled and gone forever, and Ranti Martins is just my own legend...
  13. B

    Highlighted Key Attributes for Role help

    I'll second this - I never realised how much it annoyed me until I read this haha. Any answers from anyone will be appreciated
  14. B

    Brexit

    I find that amazing that they have offered alternative outcomes! I won't be affected however as I am doing a Pentagon challenge and there are even bigger restrictions in my current league in Korea XDXD
  15. B

    Rangers

    Just out of curiosity, is Joey Barton upset at the start of the game? Or is everything just neutral?
Back
Top