Recent content by benbfc

  1. B

    A bizarre PC fault caused by FM?... FM causing pc to turn off...

    just checked the RAM using the memory tool and its fine.
  2. B

    A bizarre PC fault caused by FM?... FM causing pc to turn off...

    Oh and I havent upgraded or messed with any part since i bought the machine about 4yrs ago.
  3. B

    A bizarre PC fault caused by FM?... FM causing pc to turn off...

    Hi guys , I am operating on a intel core duo @ 2.73 ghz. 4gb ram. I dont think I have a stand alone graphics card. On device manager it is an ATI Radeon 3650? I thought it may be the power supply but wasnt sure. Regards Ben
  4. B

    A bizarre PC fault caused by FM?... FM causing pc to turn off...

    All, Playing FM for ever... PC is 4 years old, dual core, 4gb ram been playing 2013 for no problem since release day until the latest patch. Playing as wrexham, 3 season in or so play on the game for a couple of hours and whoosh, pc just turns off, restarting after 5 seconds, this happened...
Back
Top