Recent content by benw3989

  1. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    Really struggling to score goals? 4 games in a row failing to score. Any tips
  2. B

    ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

    How do i change a .rar file to fmf or tac ? :s
  3. B

    norwich help

    Now completed 3 seasons with them ! First season i signed absolute no-one. The squad is by far the best in the league and a basic 4-3-3 helped me win league by 10+ points ! Josh Murphy potential is ridiculous, him and redmond on the wings and you can't really go wrong !
  4. B

    Best way to view games...?

    Jw how quick/slow everyone watches their matches ? What's the best pace to view the game to make tactical changes, notice how to adapt formations etc ? Want to try and create some new formations that will actually work for me ! Personally- have during highlights just over halfway...
  5. B

    A Thing of Beauty! Asymmetric 4-2-3-1 Tactic.

    Have just got promoted with Norwich, will attempt this tactic alongside with Danilo's in hope I can stay up ! Feedback soon ..
  6. B

    OBLIVION!

    After saying that, I set pre match training to be on defensive positioning .. I am now beating Wigan 3-0 at HT ! :)
  7. B

    OBLIVION!

    Seems with Bournemouth I concede far too many goals ? any ideas ? Ball continually played in between my full backs and centre backs for easy CCC to them ...
  8. B

    OBLIVION!

    Gonna try this with Bournemouth in first season! Have been thoroughly impressed with the Perfection and Unreal tactic, keep up the good work !!!
  9. B

    Any ideas please ?

    Thanks for the quick reply ! I've tried the following yet it still hasn't loaded ... Guess i'll have to make multiple saves everytime now !
  10. B

    Any ideas please ?

    I try to load my saved game and it comes up with a message saying "The save game could not be loaded" Im a few years into this save so any help would be greatly appreciated !!
  11. B

    PERFECTION!

    Been trying V1 with Rangers(so obviously will get good results) but am especially pleased with the easiness of it ! Am 20 points clear with 15 games left, wasting time tactic is especially good to just see out comfortable wins ... Will try V2 now but struggle to see how it can improve anymore !
  12. B

    I think I got my best fm tactic yet!!

    Will deff give the adapted tactic a go as I too had problems with shooting too much from certain positions
  13. B

    ALMIGHTY WEIRDO!

    Tried it with Norwich .. Shocking is an understatement, we're talking 5-1 losses at home to Sunderland and results of the same calibre
  14. B

    PROBLEM

    When me and my friend play an online game we tend to have our matches at different times and we find that just too looonnggg. So is there anyway we can adjust this so we play at the same time every week (Like in FM2013) ? Thanks
  15. B

    PROBLEM

    When me and my friend play an online game we tend to have our matches at different times and we find that just too looonnggg. So is there anyway we can adjust this so we play at the same time every week (Like in FM2013) ? Thanks
Back
Top