Recent content by BlueHawaiian

  1. B

    Raikan007's Teamtalk Guide Fm14: How to get the right reaction!

    Does anyone else find that, if you're 3 goals up or more at half time, that your team basically stops in the second half? I don't know how to stop this. Last season, with 5 games to go, I was 2nd on goal difference, so goals were important, but I couldn't do anything to keep my teams...
  2. B

    downgrade game version

    where are you getting your information from? I would say my conversion rate for one-on-ones is probably about 1 in 5 (for players with above 15 for finishing, composure, and decisions) Again, in my single player game, with players of a similar calibre, I've not had any problems with...
  3. B

    downgrade game version

    maybe the problem is with one-on-ones in that case, just too few of a percentage seem to be scored. It's a shame if that is the case, because really if a team in real life creates 3 or 4 of these per game, they will score more than they miss generally, so it doesn't seem fair that a match engine...
  4. B

    downgrade game version

    it is a selection of games where i dominated and didn't win, all within a spell of about 10 games. If you don't have a bias towards the cpu teams, good for you, but I've played this multiplayer game for 5/6 seasons on this new patch, and I believe there is. As for my tactical setup, if there is...
  5. B

    downgrade game version

    It's not about the challenge, I finished 2nd last year, but i'd rather have something realistic. I would rather finish 5th and that be an accurate reflection of how i performed than finish 2nd and deserved to have won 90% of my games. I would rather NOT outplay basically every team, because at...
  6. B

    downgrade game version

    Hi, I'm getting inceasingly frustrated by the bias on the match engine - is there a way I can downgrade to a previous version of the game? I seriously can't take this match engine anymore (there are just far too many games where you completely outplay the opposition and don't win). I'm playing...
  7. B

    Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

    do you holiday the matches?
  8. B

    Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

    maybe its just my team, but buying players really upsets the balance of my team (even if I only sign a bunch of youth players who i don't intend on playing in my first team)
  9. B

    Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

    Aguero would probably score lots regardless of what role you assign him. My regen player is very good, but not a world beater looking at his stats, but he managed 30 goals in 28 starts (and 2 sub appearances) in the Premier League last season. He scores so many headed goals for my team that if...
  10. B

    Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1

    Is your striker strong and good in the air? my DLF scores plenty and those are his best attributes (20 for strength, 19 for jumping, 16 for heading, and he's 6'6)
  11. B

    The " I have a small question" thread FM14

    I accidentally ticked the box that said 'do not show this message again' on the screen confirming that I want to proceed to the match. Is there any way to get this so it will show up again? thanks
  12. B

    Nezza's New World Order

    so far so good! So far, I've used the Deep Deep Trouble tactic in 4 games, and apart from the obligatory highlight the CPU always has at the end of the game, the CPU teams have had zero highlights between them (although one of those highlights resulted in a goal, a wayward James Chester cross...
  13. B

    Regen dates

    Cyrprus, Georgia, Lithuania, Latvia and Greece have their regens form on approx 23rd of Feb
Back
Top