Recent content by Boweringboy

  1. B

    List of Team Guides 2011

    Lacking international teams? AMAZING IDEA THOUGH!
  2. B

    Post Your Successes

    Speaks for itself :)
  3. B

    I achieved something I've wanted to for years on FM!

    I finally today achieved a double figures win over a team on FM something I've wanted to achieve sometime :) just wondering who else has wanted to do this or has done it and who with and by what score line?
  4. B

    Banned?

    Pointless one word post for me :'( It hurt.
  5. B

    The Pentagon - An Intercontinental Adventure

    Whens the next update?
  6. B

    The Pentagon - An Intercontinental Adventure

    I like the current one... with a player of the month bit would be nice and also if you could add what you win in your OP like in the old thread.
  7. B

    The Pentagon - An Intercontinental Adventure

    Love the layout, i enjoyed the last one so I will follow!
  8. B

    Ryan Shawcross (CB Topgoalscorer Candidate))

    Shawcross does this in my England squad scores nearly every game
  9. B

    What approach suits my team / I need a Tactic

    Here is my squad any player specific profile screenies needed then please do ask?
  10. B

    What to choose?

    Ok, so I'm getting bored of my everton save as I'm six seasons in so I am going to start a new challenge and go back to it later... I was just wondering what leagues to load in what countries? My goal is to win all 5 champions league's and I want to start at lower leagues first as unemployed...
  11. B

    No japan league's???

    Ok, so I want to start a new game with nations where I will be able to use clubs that can win all 5 champions leagues, just briefly wondering whats nations and down to what league i should pick? The reason i posted this in the Technical area is because I don't see no japan to select so that I...
  12. B

    Unable to field starting 11 :O

    I'm playing them now I'm just letting my youths have a run around :/ :L 31mins in and we're holding onto the point :)
  13. B

    Unable to field starting 11 :O

    Do you mean their nationalities?
  14. B

    Unable to field starting 11 :O

    I just went to select my team line-up as Everton to play Inter Milan in the Champions League Group Stage and i was forced to ask my assistant to do the line-up he had to put my reserve keeper in defensive midfield and i didn't have enough first team and reserve players to field a starting 11 so...
  15. B

    Giannis Fetfatzidis - Olympiakos

    nice gem you've found there i might have to sign him on my everton save!
Back
Top