Boweringboy

Reaction score
Ok, so I want to start a new game with nations where I will be able to use clubs that can win all 5 champions leagues, just briefly wondering whats nations and down to what league i should pick? The reason i posted this in the Technical area is because I don't see no japan to select so that I can manager in the Japanese league's, why is this and how do i fix it because I have read peoples stories who have loaded Japan.

this is a question i've been waiting to come up but to scared to ask if its a silly solution...someone must no...

Sports Interactive don't have the licensing to put them on the game, but I think someone has made a DB to enable it.

Sports Interactive don't have the licensing to put them on the game, but I think someone has made a DB to enable it.

didn't all previous years have japan? surely it couldn't of cost much to get the japan license...they make enough profit.

Thanks for the link Jake. iv always wanted to play as a japanese team probably gonna be Urawa Red Diamonds

if your looking to win the asian version of the champions league you should probly choose australia.. sydney fc is a good bet